Intertek is a leading Total Quality Assurance provider to industries worldwide. Our network of more than 1,000 laboratories and offices and over 43,000 people in more than 100 countries, delivers innovative and bespoke Assurance, Testing, Inspection and Certification solutions for our customers' operations and supply chains. Intertek Total Quality Assurance expertise, delivered consistently with precision, pace and passion, enabling our customers to power ahead safely.
The Connected World team focuses on cyber security, software testing, and assurance services for network-enabled devices, such as computers, tablets, mobile devices, apps, software and wireless and connected products. The team provides services to help bring cutting-edge technology to market quickly with assurance of safety/security, quality, and performance.
Acumen Security, an Intertek Company, is a full-service security certification provider offering Consulting, Documentation Development and Laboratory Services designed to assist in certifying commercial products against regulatory cyber security standards. Our goal is to not only assist our clients in certifying their products, but to provide a seamless and cost-effective way while maintaining the integrity of the certification efforts. While adhering to industry standards, Acumen Security works effectively and efficiently to maximize our clients' Return on Investment.Overview:
Job Requirements:Technical Requirements:
- Execution of specific tasks in support of product certification with oversight
- Learn, understand, and assist with all components and methods of testing
- Independently perform subsets of testing (increasing to full test suites as skills increase)
- Understand and solve technical problems
- Report progress accurately
- 0-2 years of technical experience in the IT security field or in a related area. Has knowledge of validation system, cryptographic applications, and cryptographic products
- Ability to perform testing with oversight and revision/correction
- Ability to understand and solve technical problems
- Ability to report progress accurately
- Strong communication (written/verbal) skills and analytical skills
- Ability to learn new concepts
- Understanding of the Quality System
- Understanding of security related protocols and their usage (e.g., TLS, SSH, IPsec, etc.).
- Familiarity with Linux or other *NIX OS
- Experience with OpenSSL, OpenSSH, Apache, Tomcat, GNUPG
- Experience with Cisco IOS and/or Juniper JUNOS OS
- Understanding of cryptographic algorithms such as AES, RSA, SHA, HMAC, ECC, etc
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Computer Science, or equivalent
A career with Intertek means joining a global network of professionals dedicated to bringing quality and safety to life. Our vision is to become the world's most trusted partner for Quality Assurance and we offer our employees the chance to make an impact with attractive growth opportunities in this industry on a global scale.
We offer a salary and benefit package competitively placed within the local market, including medical, dental, vision, life, disability, 401(k) with company match, tuition reimbursement and more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and do not discriminate against applicants due to veteran status or on the basis of disability. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, or gender identity.