As a member of our Infrastructure Development team, youll dive right into creating innovative solutions that advance businesses and careers. You'll join an inspiring and curious team of technologists dedicated to developing and deploying large-scale infrastructure solutions that support JPMorgan Chase & Co.'s diverse and critical businesses. Youll be using the latest technologies, data management, and security practices in all aspect of software development. Critical thinking, clear communication, and collaboration are key to successful product delivery.
This role requires a wide variety of strengths and capabilities, including:
- BS/BA degree or equivalent experience
- Software development experience in one or more general purpose programming languages: JAVA, J2EE, Spring Framework, Python
- Experience working with two or more from the following: Full Stack application development, database (ie Oracle, SQL, NoSQL), Unix/Linux environments, distributed and parallel systems, networking, large scale software development, security software development
- Understanding or have experience with agile and lean philosophies
- Strong critical thinking and problem solving skills with clear communication
- Ability to collaborate with different roles to achieve common goals
- Experience with modern compute and infrastructure technologies (eg, virtualization, cloud, backup, storage, etc.)
- Experience in system and software security/entitlements (SSO, windows, Kerberos, LDAP, Windows AD)
- Knowledge and prior implementation of resilient and highly available applications at an enterprise scale
When you work at JPMorgan Chase & Co., you're not just working at a global financial institution. You're an integral part of one of the world's biggest tech companies. In 20 technology centers worldwide, our team of 50,000 technologists design, build and deploy everything from enterprise technology initiatives to big data and mobile solutions, as well as innovations in electronic payments, cybersecurity, machine learning, and cloud development. Our $11B+ annual investment in technology enables us to hire people to create innovative solutions that will are transforming the financial services industry.
At JPMorgan Chase & Co. we value the unique skills of every employee, and we're building a technology organization that thrives on diversity. We encourage professional growth and career development, and offer competitive benefits and compensation. If you're looking to build your career as part of a global technology team tackling big challenges that impact the lives of people and companies all around the world, we want to meet you.