Java FX Algo Trading Developer - Fintech - Remote - up to £140k
A successful and expanding multi-national fintech require a strong Java engineer to help build out their low latency FX Algo Trading application suite. The team focus on providing the platform for their ever-growing London client base, which spans from small funds through to tier one Investment Banks, meaning that this role brings exposure to a wide range of sectors, with which brings a diverse range of challenges.
The Java Developer will be expected to take ownership of the full software development life cycle of the FX Algo Trading product, applying a creative mindset in the process and driving to use cutting edge technology and ideas.
The successful Java Developer can receive between £70k and £140k base salary, plus a healthy benefits package.
A variety of experience levels are being considered
- Strong core Java development skills
- Multi-threaded, latency sensitive systems development experience
- Ideally an understanding/experience building trading systems for the FX or Fixed Income business (other areas considered)
- Ability to work as part of a team and individually
- Desire to solve complex business problems
Full spec can be provided upon application
McGregor Boyall is an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on any grounds.