Its the people who make the difference. Our four-generation family business built on our founding values and principles delivers best-in-class quality products with a growing Fellowes family of employees. If you are leading your own career and want to work with brands committed to helping you be your best, we want to meet you.
As our new IT Security and Infrastructure Engineer, you enjoy the challenges around Information Security and Infrastructure and are experienced in mitigating risks in a Modern IT environment.
- Work with the Cyber Security Manager to ensure the IT Infrastructure, which consists of hardware, networks, software and data, is protected against known threats (Threat Management)
- Perform Vulnerability Management across assets, including detection and remediation
- Deploy and manage Identity and Access Management solutions (SSO, MFA, etc.)
- Implement, upgrade and monitor security tools deployed throughout the organization
- Secure and monitor Cloud Productivity Tools (e.g. O365)
- Respond to incidents triggered by security monitoring tools and 3rd party SOC
- Research, evaluate and understand relevant security products and product capability
- Assist in routine audits, ensuring security controls are in place and effective
- Create and maintain documentation of Infrastructure and InfoSec processes and procedures
- Act as a network and infrastructure resource to the business
What You Bring to the Team
- A minimum of 7 years of IT experience, to include at least 3 years in IT Security
- A bachelors degree
- A demonstrated knowledge of IT Security Tools (Network Monitoring / Security, EDR, Log Management / Analysis, Vulnerability Scanners, etc.) and extensive knowledge of IT Security Concepts
- Windows 2 Server Experience (build & secure)
- Technical experience with the following:
- Vulnerability Management Tools (Rapid7, Tenable / Nessus, Qualys)
- Microsoft and Cisco Security Tools
- SIEMs (LogRhythm, Splunk or Sentinel)
- Cyber Security Frameworks (NIST, CIS, ISO, etc.)
- Strong communication and organizational skills
You May Also Have
- Experience with VMWare (vSphere and vCenter)
- Network Security experience (Firewalls, 802.1x, IDP/IPS, SDWAN, SASE, etc.)
- Experience with O365 Security Tools (O365 and Azure Security blades)
About Fellowes Brands
Founded on a rich 100-year history, our reputation, passion for excellence and Fellowes values - a belief in people, integrity, innovation and continuous improvement - live in every product we make, and inspire best-in-class design, quality and performance in all we do. Our four core values drive our behavior, approach and response to the world around us. Initiative. Integrity. Teamwork. Passion. These values are steeped in the character of our founder, Harry Fellowes, who established a value-based culture at Fellowes over a century ago.
Visit our Careers Site:
Equal Employment Opportunity/M/F/disability/protected veteran status
Fellowes, Inc. does not accept unsolicited resumes from any agencies that have not signed a mutual service agreement. All unsolicited resumes will be considered Fellowes' property, and Fellowes will not be obligated to pay a referral fee. This includes resumes submitted directly to hiring managers without contacting the Talent Acquisition Department.