IT Operations Manager - Infrastructure Portfolio Management ***This position can be 100% remote within the U.S.*** What makes this fun?
Essentially the IT Operations Manager -Infrastructure Portfolio Management function sits within our Global Business Services division and manages all the operation functions that will /are conjointly involved in developing, implementing, architecting applications infrastructure processes and environments as it relates to our Health division. Some of the things you will be responsible for:
The experience we look forward to you having:
- Responsibility for building or configuring, maintaining or enhancing, and eventually decommissioning infrastructure supporting applications or products through the life cycle in our operating environments.
- Deploy supporting Applications into Production environments utilizing standard DevOps operating model.
- Managing designated applications and the environment in which they reside related to the Health division as a portfolio.
- You will be directly responsible for formulating IT strategies, communication, and resource planning to support business unit's demands and consumption of IT services across Wolters Kluwer.
- You will know the application portfolio, its leveraged technologies, business capabilities and skillsets required to support the application for the various BUs within the respective division.
A little bit about us.
- We love certifications in Azure or AWS architecture, design and operations
- Minimum of 6 years broad Information Technology experience with:
- Proven ability to build and manage relationships in a matrixed environment
- Strong organizational skills, ability to manage multiple projects with competing demands for resources
- Proven experience in modernizing production environments to deliver higher resilience, availability, and disaster recovery capabilities
- Proven experience in application and datacenter modernization initiatives
- Proficiency in process formulation and communication
- Ability to lead and motivate
- Strong analytical and business management skills
- Strong understanding of ITIL and ITSM Processes
- Strong understanding of application life cycle Processes
- Strong understanding of traditional and Cloud operational processes
- Demonstrated budget management, tracking and forecasting skills and experience
- Demonstrated on-time and on-budget system delivery skills and experience
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science/MIS or work equivalent experience
Wolters Kluwer is a global leader in professional information services. Professionals in the areas of legal, business, tax, accounting, finance, audit, risk, compliance and healthcare rely on Wolters Kluwer's market leading information-enabled tools and software solutions to manage their business efficiently, deliver results to their clients, and succeed in an ever more dynamic world. Wolters Kluwer combines deep domain knowledge with specialized technology. Our portfolio offers software tools coupled with content and services that customers need to make decisions with confidence. Every day, our customers make critical decisions to help save lives, improve the way we do business, build better judicial and regulatory systems. We help them get it right.The above statements are intended to describe the general nature and level of work being performed by most people assigned to this job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all duties and responsibilities and requirements. EQUAL EMPLOYMENT OPPORTUNITY
Wolters Kluwer U. S. Corporation and all its subsidiaries, divisions and customer/business units is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or protected veteran status. - provided by Dice