IT Infrastructure Project Manager
Why join us?
Our Team is growing! If you want to be a part of a successful team within a leading global organization and have at least 5+ years' experience as a project manager with a deep understanding of Information Technology systems, we would like to connect with you. We are looking for a dynamic project manager with strong collaboration and communications skills with a proven track record of delivering success. This is an internal Faithful+Gould position with robust benefits. This position is location flexible however visits to the client's site will be required.
This is a full-time position with Faithful+Gould that comes with the opportunity to prove your true potential, provide expert services on world class projects, collaborate and grow with professional services experts, and receive an attractive compensation package with robust benefits.
Faithful+Gould is a world leader in integrated project and program management consulting. We provide expert and professional management consulting services on a wide range of interesting and iconic projects with many high-profile clients across key business sectors and industries that include several Fortune 100 companies and notable Federal/State/City government agencies. Faithful+Gould ranked #9 largest Construction Management Company and #7 Program Management Company by Engineering News Record (ENR). Faithful+Gould was established in the U.K. in 1947, with its first USA office opening in 1992. We embody Constructive Expertise - It's in our DNA!
How will you contribute to the team?
* Be the Project/Program Manager to deliver IT system infrastructure
* Act as liaison between the IT group, contractor, and designer
* Understand IT infrastructure requirements and develop scopes of work
* Review design to ensure scope continuity and mitigate gaps
* Act as the IT infrastructure expert through the lifecycle of the project or program
* Drive and ensure adherence to the master specifications
* Facilitate work groups to drive execution to schedule, track and communicate performance to schedule
* Drive communication for stakeholders and hold parties accountable
* Track and manage multiple concurrent projects in various locations
* Support procurement activities to procure materials and equipment, solicit bids and make recommendations on selections
* Champion ethical practices and ensure compliance to client's governance
What will you contribute?
* B.S. Degree plus 5 years' experience working with IT infrastructure, or similar
* Develop scope from line diagram and layout drawings, generate bills of quantities for scope
* Resiliency to adapt to constant changing schedule need
* Ability to understand float and how to tie scope
* Must be highly articulate, have clear and analytical approach to problem solving and strong decision making abilities
* Must have excellent communication and presentation skills
* In-depth understanding of IT infrastructure, including WAN, LAN, AV, DC and Telecom systems
* Understand and utilize Information Technology in the performance of work including Microsoft Office Suite especially Excel
* Strong team player with robust collaboration skills
What we offer at Faithful+Gould:
* Opportunity to work on projects of various sizes and levels of complexity for globally renowned clients.
* Strong team of expert, professional peers to mentor and grow with.
* Competitive salary.
* Flexible work schedules.
* Paid Time Off (PTO) and holidays.
* Group Insurance.
* Retirement Savings Plan with employer match.
* Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
* Learning and development programs, training, career opportunities and a tuition reimbursement program.
If this sounds like you and you would like to expand your career with us, apply today!
At every stage, we have the right support and training to help you learn and acquire what you need to succeed. We seek results-oriented problem solvers, creative thinkers, and performance-driven professionals who are ready to work on exciting projects and rewarding opportunities as a part of their exceptional career.
Faithful+Gould is an equal opportunity, drug-free employer committed to diversity in the workplace. EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disability.
Please review Faithful+Gould's Equal Opportunity Statement here:
Faithful+Gould cares about your privacy and are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
Note to staffing and direct hire agencies:
In the event a recruiter or agency who are not on our preferred supplier list submits a resume/candidate to anyone in the SNC-Lavalin family of companies, we explicitly reserve the right to recruit and hire the candidate(s) at our discretion and without any financial obligation to the recruiter or agency.
At SNC-Lavalin, we seek to hire individuals with diverse characteristics, backgrounds and perspectives. We strongly believe that world-class talent makes no distinctions based on gender, ethnic or national origin, sexual identity and orientation, age, religion or disability, but enriches itself through these differences.
SNC-Lavalin cares about your privacy. SNC-Lavalin and other subsidiary or affiliated companies of SNC-Lavalin (referred to throughout as "SNC-Lavalin") are committed to protecting your privacy. Please consult our Privacy Notice on our Careers site to know more about how we collect, use and transfer your Personal Data.
By submitting your personal information to SNC-Lavalin, you confirm that you have read and accept our Privacy Notice.