IT Infrastructure Manager - Healthcare
Our client is a market leading organisation delivering data management solutions to healthcare organisations across the globe, enabling them to improve patient care and they're looking for a IT Infrastructure Manager to join their growing UK based team. This is a key role and will be reporting to the Vice President, Global Services and Support.
The IT Infrastructure Manager holds responsibility for the management, strategy, security, and direction of the technical infrastructure for the organization. He/she will determine IT business requirements, manage the design and implementation of the environment (in conjunction with the Cloud Specialist), and eliminate security risks as per IT best practices. IT Infrastructure Manager will also lead a team of administrators responsible for resolving internal helpdesk tickets and performing general administrator tasking.
Relevant healthcare experience with NHS or private hospitals is highly desired as well as knowledge of GDPR and HIPPA (US). As the company is increasing its Cloud use both internally and commercially, firm knowledge of the discipline is a must.
* Understand and participate in the development of the overall business technology strategy
* Develop and implement the IT roadmap for budget items and planned projects/initiatives
* Work closely with the Cloud Specialist
* Monitoring the operational status of corporate systems
* Maintenance and commissioning of network infrastructure
* Firm understanding of existing legal and regulatory standards monitoring and implementation
* Experience with implementing or supporting Information Governance framework
* Ensure that adequate quality checks are performed prior to infrastructure deployment
* Mentor and manage junior team members
* Provide advice, training, and support to end users
* Provide desktop support for all company regions
* Maintenance of Information Security system
* Ensure all systems and hardware are adequately patched
* Assist Professional Services and Support teams on infrastructure or client related issues
* Provide technical advice in the sales bidding process
* Communicates and enforces best practice implementation processes
* Performs other tasks as assigned/required
Skills and experience
* Cisco/HP/Other switches
* Firewall management & Office 365 Administration
* Cloud Technology Management - Azure/AWS/Gcloud - Hybrid deployments
* Knowledge of deploying and configuring virtual machines across:
* Cloud Environments
* Windows Operating Systems - Deployment and Administration
* Linux Operating Systems - Deployment and Administration
* Scripting - PowerShell, bash, other scripting languages.
* Experience of a range of storage arrays & working knowledge of source control repositories including GIT and SVN
* Salesforce & ISO27001