Infrastructure Engineer. Based in Hemel Hempstead/Herts, I have a brand new requirement for an experienced 3rd Line Infrastructure Engineer. Working in an fast pace and high pressure environment, the role is split between 60% project work to 40% BAU/Escalation Support (my client has money to invest in IT and have lots of exciting projects coming up!)
I am looking for someone who has experience of both IT projects and support/BAU, can hit the ground running/an experienced good all-rounder, self-starter, comfortable dealing with end users remotely, flexible with occasional travel with technical skills in the following:
* Excellent knowledge of MS Windows Server 2012 and later.
* Excellent knowledge of VMware vSphere in an enterprise environment.
* Good knowledge of MS Exchange Server 2016+.
* Good knowledge/experience of troubleshooting networking protocols - TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, routing & VLANs.
* Good knowledge of backup systems.
* Working knowledge of Microsoft Azure suite.
Any experience in Citrix XenDesktop, MS MDT, Intune & PowerShell/Scripting would be a massive bonus!
The role will involve supporting the existing infrastructure including server, cloud, storage, network, data & applications as well as project based work to improve/enhance the infrastructure environment.
This role is commutable from Watford, Milton Keynes, Luton, St Albans, Aylesbury and parts of North London.
If you tick all the boxes, please send your most up to date CV to me ASAP