Our client is a Microsoft Silver Service Partner, based in Crewe. They provide hardware, software and network support and installation services to a wide-range of businesses and industries, from single user systems, to multi-site SMEs. They pride themselves on providing excellent service to our customers and as a result many have stayed with us for more than 10 years.
They're looking for an established IT Technician to fill a field customer infrastructure engineering role with a view to growing into a senior position. They're looking for candidates with good installation, configuration and troubleshooting skills as well as excellent customer facing skills. The position is both field and office based.
To be considered for this position, you must be/have:
· A self-starter who can hit the ground running learning the customer networks along the way.
· Articulate and methodical approach to IT and meeting the needs of the customer.
· Proven track record having held an intermediate technical role
· Ability and willingness to learn new technologies as and when needed
· Microsoft Qualifications Desirable
· Driving License
· Good work ethic / reliable
The successful candidate will have a knowledge of the majority or all the below platforms and technologies...... click apply for full job details