IT Infrastructure Engineer (Senior) • Windows Server 12-19 / VMware / SAN, NetApp / Backup / VoIP / Network Security • Warwick (City Centre) • £30,000 - £33,750 + Annual Bonus + Profit Share, (£40,000 + package) parking, subsidised canteen, subsidised events, regular social events and regular paid overtime.
We are working with a leading name in the design and development of cutting-edge products and design solutions. With several high-profile solutions delivered to market, this is a great chance to join an expanding and well know brand. We are looking for a Senior candidate comfortable working hands-on across Virtual and Physical Infrastructure, Networks, Storage, and VoIP Communications.
You will be working with the Head of IT Infrastructure to implement new systems, changes, and upgrades, all the while ensuring the success of a high availability environment. Your day could involve:
Skills and experience
- Resolving issues raised by the support team, working as a Senior Member of the IT for key internal infrastructure (Physical and Virtual)
- Planning, designing, and implementing network infrastructure projects
- Contributing to problem management, leasing with third parties and other members of the IT team as required.
- Supporting and monitoring a wide variety of systems across Servers, Networks, Backups, Storage, and Communications.
- Providing out of hours support when needed
- Plan and maintain and backups.
- Working with Senior members to prepare and generate an annual IT budget
The successful candidate will be able to demonstrate strong technical skills with a focus on the support and implementation of Virtual environments, Storage Solutions, and Data backups.
- Strong hands-on skills with Windows Server 2012/2016/2019
- Strong hands-on skills with Virtual environments (VMware)
- Strong hands-on skills network storage concepts: iSCSI, SAN, NAS, FCoE. NetApp experience
- Strong hands-on experience with data backup(Disk to Disk and Disk to Tape) using Veritas Backup Exec to manage backup / restore jobs and tape devices including robotic libraries.
- Microsoft Active Directory implementation, e.g. DNS, DHCP, TCP/IP, VOIP, Group Policy. Creating file shares and setting NTFS permissions.
- Network and Security experience, some experience configuring firewall policies and IPsec VPNs / BOVPN with any enterprise-level firewall.
- Unify X5 phone system, setting up new handsets and users
- Experience documenting technical procedures
- Wireless networking in a corporate/multi-site environment.
- Microsoft and VMware certifications are desirable.
In exchange for your skills, this business offers one of the best cultures and working environments in Warwick. You will be joining a close-knit team with a great team vibe. The business offers two bonuses (a personal bonus and a company profit share scheme, both paid consistently for 10+ years), an onsite chief with a subsidised canteen, subsides sporting events, regular social events, and parking. They offer regular paid overtime (paid at time and a half) and have an extensive training budget.
They have not been affected by Covid-19 and are able to onboard remotely. This is a chance to join a truly innovative business with a fantastic culture.
For more information on the role and business please submit your CV for review or call Sam Lester on . IT Infrastructure Engineer (Senior) • Windows Server 12-19 / VMware / SAN, NetApp / Backup / VoIP / Network Security • Warwick (City Centre) • £30,000 - £33,750 + Annual Bonus + Profit Share, (£40,000 + package) parking, subsidised canteen, subsidised events, regular social events and regular paid overtime...... click apply for full job details