GENERAL SUMMARY: Facilitates the engineering and design of complex infrastructure projects. Participates at all levels of infrastructure (e.g., application/infrastructure integration, networking, servers, storage, database, backup and recovery, desktop, etc.) components including but not limited to: requirements definitions, design, development and operational support documentation. Leads and mentors staff. Defines and leads strategic direction for infrastructure systems.
* Incumbent will serve as a subject matter expert (SME) for Application Automation/Packaging.
* Experience with using AdminStudio or similar toolset for packaging.
* Experience with packaged applications for Windows 10 OS platforms.
* Experience in Applications, Upgrades and Retiring common applications. (Ex: Adobe, JAVA, etc..)
* Experience of Windows Installer (MSI) technology
* Experience of scripting in VBScript, PowerShell and Wise Script
* Experience with SCCM
* Advanced knowledge of Microsoft Windows platforms
* Experience with other Desktop Engineering tasks
* Maintain ITIL processes and procedures and ensure Service Level Agreements (SLA) are met.
* Provides support, consultation, and excellent customer service to clients in order implement new information technology systems.
* Troubleshoots problems, responds to escalations and performs repairs as needed.
* Participate in 24x7 on-call rotation and support duties and willingness to work alternate shifts.
* Bachelor's degree in Information Technology or Healthcare or related field required
* Preferred background in: Microsoft Active Directory, Group Policy, Scripting/PowerShell. Experience with supporting virtualization technologies.
* Preferred certification in the following areas: Microsoft Certified Systems Engineer (MCSE) or equivalent.
Other Qualifications: Able to clearly present information through the spoken or written word and demonstrate a high level of service delivery