Nations Lending Corporation™ is one of the fastest-growing mortgage lenders in the US. We're headquartered in the Cleveland, Ohio area and licensed to lend in all 50 states. With more than 90 branches, we employ more than 1,000 talented people.
We empower our employees to pursue their career goals by supporting their unique and creative ideas while making our mission of "home loans. made human.™" an integral part of our company culture. We want you to Join The Nation!
The Infrastructure Analyst will be responsible for physical delivery of network, systems, products/services as well as the performance management of current network and critical business applications.
* Work closely with the Infrastructure Engineer, Cloud Engineering Team and/or Manager of IT Operations and Infrastructure to operationally support all IT Infrastructure technology, including servers, systems and network equipment
* Provide operational support and analysis for the organization's information systems and infrastructure hardware and software,
* Perform recovery procedures, schedule back-ups and document procedures to support corporate applications.
* Monitor infrastructure performance and recommend improvements through analysis of new products/services. Excellent cross-team collaboration, technical skills, and clear communications are required.
* Perform analysis and resolve problems to restore normal IT Infrastructure operational levels
* Complete project tasks as assigned in a timely manner and within budget to achieve project objectives.
* Ensure technical solutions meet the needs of business, including compliance standards, performance, and cost.
* Document procedures to support solutions and provide formal training to operations staff during product implementation.
* Configure service for end users, particularly branch locations, including phones, internet access, firewalls and ensure services are performing optimally.
* Evaluate new technologies and tools.
Qualifications and Education Requirements:
* Bachelor's in Computer Science, Information Systems, or related field.
* 3+ years of experience in IT Infrastructure, with special emphasis in areas of networking, telephony, HyperV servers and distributed computing.
* This role requires a comprehensive understanding of traditional infrastructure technologies, servers, routers, firewalls, telephones and computers.
* Practical experience in networking and server support.
* Experience in supporting Meraki's, Cisco and internet services
* Demonstrate excellent diplomacy, negotiation and collaboration abilities.
* Strong communication and technical documentation skills.
* Demonstrated ability to think strategically about business, product, and technical challenges.
Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of discrimination or unlawful harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, veteran status, sex (including marital status, family status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity or gender expression). Improper interference with the ability of Nations Lending employees to perform their expected job duties is absolutely not tolerated. Nations Lending expressly prohibits any form of retaliation against individuals who raise any concerns regarding equal employment opportunities with the Company.