KORE1, a nationwide provider of staffing and recruiting solutions, has an immediate opening for an IT Engineer/Admin: Azure IaaS / Activity Directory, O365, Windows Server, VMware eSX, Cisco Meraki (or comparable), SSO/SAML, VOIP, etc.
Want to work for a fun, fast-paced company that is rapidly growing both domestically and internationally? If you want to be rewarded for taking charge and getting things done at a company with an exciting story, cutting-edge products, and a group of awesome co-workers, then look no further, we've got the job for you!
We are Looking for a IT Engineer / Admin! If driving excellence and support is in your DNA, keep reading!
Here's what you'll be doing
- Assist in upcoming / ongoing infrastructure projects (RRM implementation, Okta integration for SSO, VMware eSX server decommissioning / consolidation, Active Directory clean up, site mgmt, etc.)
- Maintaining, troubleshooting, and building out infrastructure to be used across the company
- Supporting and monitoring network hardware (Cisco Meraki), servers (Azure, Windows, VMware eSX), and cloud infrastructure (Azure IaaS / Azure AD)
- Managing corporate hardware; desktops, laptops, servers, VOIP phones
- Provide support to service team on any elevated tickets or incidents
- Managing service tools used for daily operations; Jira, ConnectWise, Azure, etc.
- Use scripting to automate tasks when necessary
Here's what you'll bring to the role
- B.S. degree in IT, Computer Engineering, or similar field; or equivalent combination of training and experience
- Enthusiastic and intellectually curious about technology, and are motivated by the challenges of helping to transform a company and industry
- 3-5+ years of experience as an IT Engineer/Admin with skills spanning the following:
- Office 365
- Active Directory (including Azure AD)
- Windows Server
- VMware eSX
- Azure IaaS
- Networking (Cisco Meraki &/r SD-WAN is preferred) that includes VLAN segmentation, switching, etc.
- Scripting (Powershell or comparable)
- Remote log in
- Tier 3 support / ticket resolution
- SSO / SAML (any tool works, we are integrating with Okta)
- Strong customer service skills
- A highly collaborative person who is flexible, and provides proactive and creative solutions that are responsive to your team and leadership
- Participation in a rotating on-call schedule
- Onsite work in Long Beach required.
- Light travel may be required for projects (at a later date due to COVID-19)
Here's why you'll love this job
- You will have the opportunity to create efficient and new systems
- You will be able to create new processes for your team and employees to follow
- Ability to work on multiple projects spanning across the organization
- You love working with emerging technology and being able to fine tune your skills to move us forward
- Close team allowing easy collaborations and recognition of work