IOT System Engineer - Competitive Salary - Farnham, Surrey
Would you welcome the opportunity to join a world-class engineering team at the leading global supplier of passive and active tags? An opportunity has risen for an IOT System Engineer to help produce product specifications both for hardware and software elements.
Becoming an expert in the company's IOT products, the ideal candidate will also perform detailed product and system testing to validate products performance, while working with pre-sales to help scope and design customer solutions.
The key responsibilities of an IOT System Engineer include, but are not limited to:
- Assisting with producing product specifications.
- Producing detailed test plans to validate PC / Mobile Applications and firmware on IOT devices.
- Setting up and configuring IOT hardware, and IOT PC and Mobile Applications.
The company is a market leader in RFID on metal tags for use in environments where classic dipoles fail to perform.
Key to the company's success is its extensive range of bespoke products that fulfil needs across a wide range of markets, encompassing the customer base that includes high-profile global companies such as: Facebook, NASA, Boeing, Ford and Honda. Currently, the company is expanding its product offering to include range of new Active products using BLE and LoRa technologies.
The key skills and qualities of an IOT System Engineer:
- A background in Electronic Engineering.
- Good understanding of the differences in functionality and system software and hardware requirements between IOT Technologies such as RFID, BLE, LoRa, Sigfox etc.
- Attention to detail with a systematic approach to testing.
- Ability to deliver high-quality documentation, with excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Ability to quickly grasp complex technical concepts.
If you are keen on joining this exciting, forward thinking company and taking the next step in your career, then please click the apply now button to find out more...... click apply for full job details