We are currently looking for a IoT Solutions Engineer to join a leading Environmental company based in London. As the Solutions Engineer you will join a team focused to contributing to the continuous development and improvement of the IoT Core Platform.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Your duties as the IoT Solutions Engineer will be to get data into the Azure platform assisting in the development and deployment of IoT solutions.
1. The Solution Engineer will be responsible for the ingestion, processing and storing of data from various sensors and equipment as well as contributing to the continuous development and improvement of the IoT Core Platform.
2. The role will be providing support for existing solutions, including bug fixes and updating solutions
inline with changes to the IoT Core
3. The Solutions Engineer will be Ensuring solutions are secure by design during development and security continuously reviewed in line with Secure SDLC and industry best practices
4. The role require outstanding levels of communication skills to help the business with platform architecture and you must be enthusiastic about learning new skills predominantly cloud focused.
To be successful in your application to this exciting opportunity as the Solutions Engineer we are looking to identify the following on your profile and past history:
1. Relevant degree in a Computer Science or Software Engineering field
2. Proven industry experience of software development in cloud environments
3. A working knowledge and practical experience with C# in .net framework
Hyper Recruitment Solutions Ltd (HRS) is an Equal Opportunities employer who are certified by Investors in People for talent development. We therefore welcome applications for any interested parties who fulfil the role requirements for this position. HRS is a company exclusively supporting the science and technology sectors, and is made up of a collaboration of recruitment professionals and scientists. We look forward to helping you with your next career moves