JBT is a diverse, global company with many needs for international management talent and great opportunities for experienced graduates. Our businesses are worldwide and opportunities are broad in scope.
Start your career with us.
Being a global company allows us to present you with a number of career opportunities. JBT is one of the largest solutions providers to the global food processing industry. The largest food processors within the fruit, vegetable, meat, poultry, seafood and bakery industries are among our customers.
iOPS® is JBT's next generation Industrial IoT platform. iOPS® connects industrial manufacturing equipment at customer factories to the iOPS® Cloud enabling deep insight into the operations and efficiencies. iOPS® helps simplify complex processes and helps focus customers on the most important opportunities for improvement.
The IoT Analyst will work with multiple business units to design, develop and market Industrial Internet of Things (IIoT) solutions for a large variety of equipment in the food industry. JBT has made a significant investment in the building the future of Industrial IoT and is looking to expand our team to build upon that investment. The successful IoT Analyst will have a passion for driving customer success by helping them to visualize and understand the value of data collected from the JBT assets to drive data-driven decisions. The analyst is also able to champion the adoption of the commercial offering with internal stakeholders and external users.
The IoT Analyst works closely with other iOPS® Analysts, IoT Engineers, contractors and customers to build next generation solutions. The IoT Analyst will work directly with the iOPS product owner to create and validate user stories in order to build and prioritize strong product backlogs and will serve as a liaison to JBT's Protein North America businesses to help introduce and improve the skill level of all team members. The IoT Analyst help solve some of the more complex challenges faced by customers enabling them to succeed in challenging environments. Responsibilities
- Calculate and Visualize overall equipment efficiency (OEE) and other KPI's
- Support the development of application UI and data display in ThingWorx
- Create custom reports in Tableau, or Power BI
- Develop solutions to solve customer's problems
- Support the creation of user stories including capture of business problems to be solved, solution requirements to address those challenges
- Help define and conduct user acceptance testing of solutions
- Conduct iOPS solution demo events for internal and external users
- Analyze data to understand opportunities for product improvement
- Support work with iOPS engineers, sales teams, and customers to gather requirements and write users stories
- Identify new opportunities in the IIoT space
- Serve as a subject matter expert
- Continually learn, grow, improve skills and knowledge
Formal Education & Certification
- University degree in Business, Computer Science, statistics or other relevant degree (near completion acceptable)
- Experience with agile processes, user stories, personas a plus
Knowledge & Experience
- 1-2 Years experience in IoT, IIoT, or data visualization role
- Project Management experience a plus
- Experience working in manufacturing environment is desired
- Experience with ThingWorx platform is a plus
- Ability to work effectively with minimal supervision
- Ability to work with remote teams including international teams
- Customer first mindset
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to build strong relationships
- Maintains a positive and pragmatic approach
- Uses authority in project management activities
- Consistent focus on continuous improvement
Some evening and weekend work to meet deadlines. Ability to work with teams in multiple time zones. Travel, including international, may be required up to 5%
AN EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER
It is the policy of JBT Corporation to provide equal opportunity for qualified persons and not to discriminate against any applicant for employment because of race, color, religion, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, disability, veteran status, citizenship, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local law at the JBT Corporation location to which this application is submitted. In addition, as a Federal Government contractor, JBT Corporation is an affirmative action employer. If you require accommodation during the application process, please contact the local Human Resources department. EOE-Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities
If you have a disability or impairment that prevents you from completing the online application, please seek the assistance of your local employment services agency. JBT maintains active relationships with local employment services agencies, and they have pledged their support in assisting any applicant needing help in applying. To find information on agencies throughout the United States, please go to
You may also call if your disability or impairment prevents you from applying online. NOTE: Do not use this number unless you need assistance because of a disability or impairment. The personnel attending this phone line will not be able to give you a status update regarding your application and will not be the individuals making a decision regarding your employment.