In support of the United States Executive Office of the President in Washington, DC, CACI is looking to expand its team in summer 2021.
We are looking for experienced individuals with the following skills to join our program (positions may be available with various levels of experience), not all positions may be available at any time but may be available in the future:
iOS Mobile Application (Must have a TS clearance to start)
* Objective-C, Cocoa, C++, Swift, UIKit, Cocoa Touch, CoreFoundation, CoreData, Networking, SOLID, XCode, Instruments
What We Can Offer You:
* We've been named a Best Place to Work by the Washington Post.
* Our employees value the flexibility at CACI that allows them to balance quality work and their personal lives.
* We offer competitive benefits and learning and development opportunities.
* We are mission-oriented and ever vigilant in aligning our solutions with the nation's highest priorities.
* For over 55 years, the principles of CACI's unique, character-based culture have been the driving force behind our success.
CACI employs a diverse range of talent to create an environment that fuels innovation and fosters continuous improvement and success. At CACI, you will have the opportunity to make an immediate impact by providing information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence, Defense, and Federal Civilian customers. CACI is proud to provide dynamic careers for employees worldwide. CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer - Females/Minorities/Protected Veterans/Individuals with Disabilities.