A World Leading Global Energy Oil Company has an exciting opportunity for a Front End iOS Developer (Bootstrap, Jquery, GTK+, React are helpful) to join a new Software Engineering team working on a Deep Learning based Computer Vision project.
To be based in Amsterdam and Rotterdam, Netherlands
Within the Oil & Gas Industry external corrosion and corrosion under insulation is a billion dollar problem. They lead to safety risks, downtime and expensive maintenance. New visual inspections are done to detect integrity issues early with latest digital technologies like Deep Learning based Computer Vision.
About the Role:
- Design and Build applications for the iOS platform as required
- Ensure the performance, quality and responsiveness of applications
The position is required for at least 6 months, and you will join an existing team taking over a project from an external partner. The team shift location to support the development.
- 2-3 days per week: Rotterdam (Wednesday-Thursday-Friday)
- 1-2 days per week: Amsterdam office (Monday- Tuesday)
- 1 day per week: Flexible
Travel cost will be covered by the company
Must have Skills:
- Mobile development experience for iOS
- 5+ years experience in Front End development
- React development experience is helpful
- Experience in building mobile experiences using React, Bootstrap, Jquery, desktop development we are using GTK+
- A plus is
This needs combining with a positive attitude and an ability to work within a large, globally dispersed project team in a multi-cultural environment. You also need to be a self-starter, a logical thinker and a quick learner, with strong initiative and excellent communication, interpersonal and presentation skills, able to write clearly and concisely.
We believe in equality of opportunity for all job applicants regardless of gender, marital status, race, colour, nationality, ethnic origin, creed or religion, disability, sexual orientation or age.
Specialising within Energy Trading, Oil & Gas, Financial Markets and TV & Entertainment, Eaglecliff Recruitment is ISO accredited, a Member of REC and listed within the top 4% for Financial stability by Dun & Bradstreet. Please telephone for an immediate response or email your CV for a reply within one hour.
Eaglecliff Ltd is acting in the capacity of an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for contractor resourcing.