TITLE: iOS Developer POSITION TYPE: Full Time LOCATION: Irving, TX ABOUT
WorldLink is a rapidly growing information technology company at the forefront of technical revolution. From custom software development to cloud hosting, from big data to cognitive computing, we help companies harness and leverage today's most cutting-edge digital technologies to create value and grow.
Collaborative. Respectful. Work hard Play hard. A place to dream and do. These are just a few words that describe what life is like at WorldLink. We embrace a culture of experimentation and constantly strive for improvement and learning.
We take pride in our employees and their future with continued growth and career advancement. We put TEAM first. We are a competitive group that like to win. We're grounded by humility and driven by ambition. We're passionate, and we love tough problems and new challenges. You don't hear a lot of "I don't know how" or "I can't" at WorldLink. If you are passionate about what you do and having fun while doing it; tired of rigid and strict work environments and would like to work in a non-bureaucratic startup cultural environment, WorldLink may be the place for you.
For more information about our craft, visit . WHO
we're looking for:
We're looking for an experienced iOS Developer to join our team to work on native mobile applications for the financial industry. We are searching for a certain kind of person who is excited by the idea of owning; people who like to build new platforms, features and services. You should be comfortable with ambiguity with a desire to create, iterate and improve.
Successful candidates will get the opportunity to solve real world problems by applying their expertise in building distributed systems and state-of-the-art high through put architecture. You will build real-time, highly scalable solutions.Job Requirements: Role and Responsibilities
Required Experience and Education
- Design and implement iOS applications
- Participate in the full software development life cycle: from requirements definition, through development, to maintenance and enhancement
- Support implementation of new development methodologies in the Agile spectrum to transform development processes.
- Code, test, debug, implement, and document complex programs.
- Prepare detailed specifications from which programs are developed and coded. Ensures programs meet standards and technical specifications; performs technical analysis and component delivery.
- Assist team in resolving the problems in the Android applications.
- Find ways to improve the design of the existing programs and optimize performance.
- 2+ years building enterprise scale mobile applications
- 2+ years with Swift, Shell scripting
- 1+ years with Cloudbees/Jenkins, Splunk, RLM, App Dynamics, Xcode, XCTesting,
- Experience delivering with an agile methodology
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Bachelor of Science in Computer Science (or equivalent)
During your interview process, our team can fill you in on all the details of our industry-competitive benefits and career development opportunities. A few highlights include:
· Medical Plans
· Dental Plan
· Vision Plan
· Life & Accidental Death & Dismemberment
· Short-Term Disability
· Long-Term Disability
· Critical Illness/ Accident/ Hospital Indemnity/ Identity Theft Protection
· Paid Time Off WHAT
you should know:
Our success begins and ends with our people. We embrace diverse perspectives and value unique human experiences. We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer that celebrates the diversity of the communities where we live and do business. Applicants for our positions are considered without regard to race, ethnicity, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, disability, religion, military or veteran status, or any other characteristics protected by law.
This job description is designed to cover the main responsibilities and duties of the role but is not designed to be a comprehensive list of all.