Hiring opportunity for Full-time
Cybersecurity and Risk Services
This is an excellent opportunity for Entry Level to join a growing organization to build CyberSecurity and Risk Services practice for industry-leading IAM products.
We are a company with a difference and specialize in Identity and Access Management technology. We are partners with industry leaders such as Okta, Sailpoint, Ping, Thycotic, BeyondTrust, and ForgeRock and partner with their pre-sales team to provide and build solutions for their customers and perform POCs for a larger footprint.
We at Identity and Access Solutions also provide our customers with various custom solutions to build connectors for on-cloud and on-premise applications. We develop these connectors in-house. We are looking for Entry Level who would like to leverage their programming acumen and start their careers in a field that is very rewarding and satisfying from learning as well as compensation perspectives.
We provide initial training and help our employees to be successful in the job with the best support structure.
Our benefits include the following:
· Need-based H1B Sponsorship
· Need-based processing support from the first day
· Continuous skill enhancement training and support
· Day-to-day technical support with a dedicated technical buddy
· Accommodation support during the initial training period
· Transportation support during the initial training period
· Stipend during the initial training period
· Starting salary in the range of 70-75k per annum after completion of training
· Health Insurance which covers medical, dental, vision, disability.
· Continuous skill upgrade program
· Excellent referral bonus up to 2k per candidate
We are looking for candidates who have a technology mindset and are willing to learn and kickstart their career in this rewarding field.
- provided by Dice