A position at FTI can be the answer to your future career. In this role, you'll be part of a progressive national leader in electrical planning, engineering, technology and energy services. FTI enables employee growth and success through industry-leading training and development, utilization of the latest industry technologies, and an uncompromised focus on safety. We recognize and reward top performers, offering competitive, merit-based compensation, career path development and a flexible and robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training and tuition reimbursement to an award-winning wellness program.
The Xcape Developer performs activities related to developing software, communications, and data management within the Xcape product.
Education: IoT training Computer Science or Engineering with software skills.
Experience: 0 years required; 3 years preferred.
* General knowledge on setting up firewalls.
* Python programing is preferred but not required.
* Proficient with structured text.
* Comfortable with Ignition, Wonderware or Ecostruxure.
Work Schedule: This position works between the hours of 7 AM and 5 PM, Monday- Friday. However, work may be performed at any time on any day of the week to meet business needs.
* Establishes communications with Modbus tcp/rtu devices.
* Builds and documents device alarms.
* Understands the MQTT fundamentals and troubleshoots issues with connectivity.
* Assists users with backup and restore questions and needs.
* Supplies technical information to other groups as required such as Design, Sourcing, Testing, Analysis, Manufacturing, Tech Pubs, and Industrial Design.
* Gives periodic presentations of innovation projects to platform managers, marketing managers, executives, etc.
* Documents and presents technical information and arguments as required during design reviews.
* Assists with network set up and maintenance of network routers and switches.
* Industrial networking understanding (ICS Networking).
* Network layout/design
* Network trouble shooting
* Ethernet switch configuration
* Performs other related duties as required and assigned.
The job description and responsibilities described are intended to provide guidelines for job expectations and the employee's ability to perform the position described. It is not intended to be construed as an exhaustive list of all functions, responsibilities, skills and abilities. Additional functions and requirements may be assigned by supervisors as deemed appropriate.
SURGE your career forward!
Employees at FTI grow faster because they are a part of a nationally leading team of electrical planners, engineers, designers, electricians, and business professionals.
* Your Personal Growth: Build your career path by taking advantage of our industry leading training and leadership development programs.
* Leverage Technology: Our virtual design and build programs that offer the latest in robotic total stations, 3D scanning, virtual and augmented reality and drone surveillance and assessment.
* Uncompromised Safety: When we see others in our space averaging 2.7 safety rating and ours average .42, you know that we value you and your safety above all else.
We offer competitive, merit-based wages; career path development and flexible and a robust benefits package that boasts everything from paid training, tuition reimbursement and a top-notch wellness program.
We pride ourselves on a "Ground up Growth" mentality that puts you in the spotlight. Becoming a member of the FTI team means you've officially put yourself in the driver's seat of your career. Through our career development and continued education programs, you'll have options to position yourself for success.
FTI is a "Merit to the Core" organization, and we pride ourselves on our ability to reward and recognize top performers.
BENEFITS ARE THE GAME CHANGER
FTI enriches the lives of its employees through industry-leading total rewards. Our compensation, benefits, time off, and wellness programs are designed to reward individual results that create team success, improve financial security for our employees and their families, and encourage healthy lifestyles. As an eligible employee*, your programs include:
* Medical, Dental, Vision, and Prescription Drug Insurance
* Company-Paid Life and Disability Insurance
* Flexible Spending and Health Savings Accounts
* Award-Winning Wellness Program and Incentives
* 401(k) Retirement & 401(a) Profit Sharing Plans
* Paid Time Off
* Performance Incentives/Bonuses
* Tuition Reimbursement
* And so much more!
* Regular/Full-Time Employees are eligible for FTI benefit programs.
We stand strong in our values as we work to Create World-Class Opportunities to Succeed through:
* Uncompromised focus on keeping people SAFE.
* Building TRUST in everything we do.
* REDEFINING what's possible.
* Rewarding individual results that create TEAM SUCCESS.
If you're ready to learn more about growing your career with us, apply today!
FTI is an Affirmative Action Employer/Equal Opportunity Employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or national origin.