The Load Balancer Engineer will analyze, design, implement and architecture the network's F5/Ngnix/Cloud Load Balancer infrastructure. They inspect data packets and TCP, IP flow in network and application flow. The professional must be an expert in F5 Load Balancing platforms and will possess a working knowledge of switches, routers, and firewall concepts
The F5 Load Balancer Engineer must design and maintain telecommunication projects according to the telecommunications road map. They should be capable of locating and resolving capacity and performance issues and make the sure the uninterrupted operation of data telecommunications systems. The engineer will have to resolve any F5 related issues and mitigate F5 related risk by providing solutions. They have to keep track of the emerging products, services and protocols in support of telecommunications equipment procurement.
In fact, it is the F5 Load Balancer Engineer who should design testing to identify faults, minimize malfunctions, backup systems. They have to create and maintain DR processes for data telecommunications infrastructure. The professional should have a good understanding of advanced routing, protocols, the OSI model, WAN optimization, network security and remote user access. They should have hands-on experience with networks to install, implement and maintain telecommunications equipment.
The Engineer should be able to configure and certify F5 Load Balancers, load balancing best practices and WAN/LAN network management. They should also take the responsibility to upgrade network operating systems software and hardware as per the management requirements. The professionals must provide inputs into security technology plan. They have to ensure that the plans are integrated effectively with the other aspects of the technical infrastructure.
They have to provide all the necessary support for large-scale infrastructure migrations and baseline reviews. The engineer should have a good understanding to work with other networking security groups as well. The professionals should be able to handle any issues related to engineering design and deployment implementation.
The Other Responsibilities that Include are as Follows
- Must configure and maintain F5 Load Balancers and have good knowledge of WAN/LAN network management and monitoring
- Look into the daily administration of the network load balancer environment
- Keep track of network performance, respond to problems and deploy solutions
- Should collaborate with network and engineering teams regarding load balancing infrastructure for cloud and data center environments
- Must play an active role in designing complex load balancing solutions
- Implement, upgrade and install any new equipment required
- Optimize network efficiency and assess modern technology
- Be responsive and decisive in adjusting architecture as customer requirements and technology evolves
- Assist in completing complex assignments by using network-related processes and procedures
- Ensure network interoperability and propose load balancing infrastructure
- Maintain relationships with other teams within the organization and provide fourth load balancing troubleshooting and support
- Thorough and demonstrable understanding of network operating systems, network devices, and networking protocols
- Must understand network architecture analysis and engineering implementation
- Ability to consistently look into network administration to the diagnose and resolve of network problems
The candidate must have a bachelor's/Master's degree in computer science, Information Technology, telecommunication, electronics or a related field.
Cisco Certified Network Associate (CCNA)
The Cisco Certified Network Certification is aimed at individuals who want to enhance their knowledge in networking. The certification validates the candidate's skills to install, configure and troubleshoot any issues related to networking. The candidate will have an in-depth understanding of networking devices.
Cisco Certified Network Professional (CCNP)
The Cisco Certified Network Professional certification is for candidates who work with a local or wide area network (LAN/WAN) infrastructure. The certification is designed for full-time network engineer or system administrators
Certified Critical Infrastructure Security Professional (CCISP)
The Certified Information Systems Security Professionals certification validates the individual's skills to plan, design and manages the controls that keep the IT and business systems secure. The candidates play prominent roles as policymakers and leader in domains such as mobile device security, application development security, cryptography, security architecture & operations, cloud security and risk management.
F5 Certified Technology Specialist (F5-CTS)
The F5 Certified Technology Specialist certification verifies that candidate's skills to design, implement, and maintain that specific product and its advanced features.
F5 Certified Solution Expert (F5-CSE)
The F5 Certified Solution Expert certification teaches the candidates how F5 technologies combine with industry technology to create real-world business solutions.