$50.00 to $59.00 hourly
There is an immediate Infrastructure Team Lead opportunity through Robert Half Technology for Nashville, Tennessee candidates. This Infrastructure Team Lead has to be a key contributor to the maintenance and optimization of the client's network and wireless infrastructure. If you're looking for an opportunity in this space you might be interested in this long-term temporary position. Apply immediately!
What you get to do every day:
- Responsible for ticket cues for ITSM. Make sure those are being expedited by team
- Will be Hands on while also making sure the team is doing their job
- Note and support custom scripts to increase system efficiency and lower the human intervention time on any tasks
- Control and watch all installed systems and infrastructure
- Offer 2nd and 3rd level support
- Review and check application performance for potential bottlenecks, distinguish possible solutions, and do business with developers to execute those fixes
- Consistently deliver the highest levels of systems and infrastructure availability
- Support redundancy strategies, security, and backup
- Play a part in the design of information and operational support systems
- Band together with vendors and other IT personnel for problem resolution
- Maintain, test, configure, and install application software, operating systems, and system management toolsJob Requirements:
- If you have solid scripting skills, you will be strongly preferred for this position - This position requires a candidate with solid experience in the administration and performance tuning of application stacks - Applicants should have experience with virtualization and containerization - If you have experience with automation software, you will be strongly preferred for this position - If you have experience with monitoring systems, you will be strongly preferred for this position - 7+ years of relevant experience - Applicants should have proven working experience in installing, configuring and troubleshooting various operating systems - This position requires a candidate with solid networking knowledge - Comprehensive knowledge of Microsoft Office 365 - DELL EMC Technologies experience -Cisco Hyperflex experience - VMware experience preferred - Experience with backup and restore tools- troubleshooting failed backups and provide patching If this is something you would be a good fit for please apply today and reach out to Alyssa Montgomery at .
Robert Half Technology matches IT professionals with remote or on-site jobs on a temporary, project or full-time basis. From roles in software and applications to IT infrastructure and operations, we provide you unparalleled access to exciting career opportunities.
Our experienced staffing professionals can promote you to employers and advocate on your behalf. We provide access to top jobs, competitive compensation and benefits, and free online training. For more opportunities, get the Robert Half app and receive instant notifications when our AI matches you with jobs.
When you work with us, you're working with the best. Robert Half has been recognized as one of FORTUNE's "Most Admired Companies" every year since 1998 and was named to Forbes' inaugural list of America's Best Temporary Staffing Firms.
Questions? Call your local office at 1.. All applicants applying for U.S. job openings must be authorized to work in the United States. Benefits are available to temporary professionals. Visit for more information.