INFRASTRUCTURE TEAM LEAD
Infrastructure Team Lead -£40,000 to £43,000 - West Malling
A leading Financial Services organisation based in West Malling are currently going through a key transition within their technical department, over the next few months they will be migrating to the cloud and introducing Microsoft Azure to their 90+ department, eventually moving to a DevOps environment.
Ideally, they are looking for someone with a strong technical background who has had recent leading/mentoring/managing experience that wants to remain hands on whilst taking a lead on the team and their projects.
Key Requirements: -
- Responsible for ensuring SLA's for Infrastructure are met and exceeded where possible
- Undertake analysis required to determine appropriate action when dealing with Incidents and Service Requests and their allocation to other internal support teams
- Responsible and accountable for the production of the teams KPI's
- Build good working relationships with other support teams and customer teams within the technical department and regularly attending Internal Service Reviews and other teams' meetings
- Build good working relationships with external suppliers and to attend service reviews
- Provide assistance to achieving department objectives
- Adhere to existing department & team policies and procedures for Incidents, Service Requests and Problem management ensuring other team members abide by these
- Being responsible for the management of critical 'P1' incidents, including post incident reviews and any follow up
- Provide cover for business users between hours of 8:00am and 6:00pm on a rotational basis between Monday to Friday
- Be responsible for minimising single points of failure with regards to knowledge required to support internal Infrastructure
- Lead the Infrastructure interest regarding the transition of projects into the production environment
- Ensure Infrastructure documentation is created when appropriate and kept up to date
- Responsible for ensuring the team work effectively and each member effectively manages their own workload
- Be responsible for appraisals, ensuring that necessary technical training, awareness, and experience levels are maintained amongst the Infrastructure engineers relevant to the technologies being supported and processes being used.
Windows Environment, Windows Server, AD, WDS, DNS, DHCP, DFSR, Group Policies, VMWare/vSphere, TCP/IP Networking, VLANS, VPN, Routing, Citrix, F5, Barracuda, Azure, Cisco, O365
If you're interested in this position, please click 'APPLY' with a recent copy of your CV and we'll give you a call to discuss in further detail...... click apply for full job details