Reports To: Infrastructure Development Manager
Primary Functions: Provide expert technical support for enterprise wide system technology-related projects for Active Directory, Citrix, SAN, Enterprise Backup, Server and Virtual environments.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design and implement complex solutions for server and application integration.
- Diagnose complex network hardware and software configuration problems and perform corrective action.
- Maintain in-depth knowledge of core system platforms and their capabilities, strategic technological trends and issues of information processing.
- Recommend and perform upgrades for core infrastructure systems.
- Recommend and perform routine maintenance for core infrastructure systems.
- Perform complex scripting related to tailoring and integration of computer operating system
- Provide project management support and coordination for enterprise server and application
- Maintain current professional and technical knowledge pertaining to industry standards and best practices in the field.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
Education: Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Mathematics, or related field.
Creditable Experience in Lieu of Education: Equivalent in technical training and/or work experience.
Experience/Skills: Six years demonstrable experience managing and implementing enterprise systems. Must have working knowledge of mainframe operating systems, client/server networking, multi-protocols, scripting languages, databases and tools. Excellent communications and interpersonal skills required. Strong experience with Data Center Server Virtualization (VMware), Storage Area Networks, Active Directory, Citrix and Enterprise Backup. Advanced certification preferred in one of the following Technologies - Microsoft, VMWare or Citrix.
Tenure: Infrastructure Systems Analyst III category 08 or Senior Infrastructure Systems Analyst category 07 will be determined by the candidate's education or experience. Advancement requires management recommendation and will be based on the candidate's certifications and/or performance.
Equal Opportunity Employer