Infrastructure Support Technician -- (Office365, Azure, TCP/IP, DNS and Microsoft Active Directory)
Salary: Up to £25, 000 per annum, depending on relevant skills and experience plus benefits!
Are you a talented and experienced Technical Support Engineer looking for a new challenging opportunity with a company that will support you to further develop your skills? Would you be interested in joining a friendly, motivated and ambitious team?
An experienced, enthusiastic, and versatile individual is required to join a leading provider of IT Solutions joining the technical team in supporting a full range of IT infrastructure solutions primarily based around application, desktop, and end user device support.
The applicant must have experience working within a dynamic user environment with many differing types of user, both in technical ability and company status.
- 3 years' experience working in a Service Level driven technical support role
- Excellent customer service skills in a face to face environment
- Ability to prioritise workload
- Understanding of SLAs
- Accreditation or experience in some of the following technical products;
- License administration
- Creating new users & groups
- Microsoft Exchange Hybrid
- Conditional Access
- Intune (MDM)
- Apple iOS mobile device maintenance and support
- Laptop and desktop hardware maintenance and support (Windows and Apple)
- A good understanding of TCP/IP, DNS and Microsoft Active Directory Strong understanding of Windows based operating systems and networking
- Microsoft RDS & RemoteApp
- Proficient in setting up & running Teams Live Events
This a fantastic opportunity to join a growing and fast-moving business, if you are interested and would like to know more, apply now or contact Fadi Jawish At Venator Recruitment
Thanking you in advance for your application...... click apply for full job details