Important Note: During the application process, ensure your contact information (email and phone number) is up to date and upload your current resume when submitting your application for consideration. To participate in some selection activities you will need to respond to an invitation. The invitation can be sent by both email and text message. In order to receive text message invitations, your profile must include a mobile phone number designated as 'Personal Cell' or 'Cellular' in the contact information of your application.
At Wells Fargo, we want to satisfy our customers' financial needs and help them succeed financially. We're looking for talented people who will put our customers at the center of everything we do. Join our diverse and inclusive team where you'll feel valued and inspired to contribute your unique skills and experience.
Help us build a better Wells Fargo. It all begins with outstanding talent. It all begins with you.
Wells Fargo Technology is a team of more than 40,000 information technology and security professionals who help keep Wells Fargo at the forefront of America's diversified financial services companies. Employees execute an engineering-led IT strategy to deliver stable, secure, scalable and innovative services that provide Wells Fargo global customers 'round-the-clock' banking access through in-store, online, ATM, and other channels. Wells Fargo Technology plays a critical role in the company's customer and employee experience, business and risk management transformation, and growth agenda.
Platform Integration Software Engineering Services, within Enterprise Functions Technology (EFT) focuses on scaled horizontal enterprise solutions that are stable, secure, and always on. We are looking for an Infrastructure Sr Engineer who enjoys and thrives on solving complex problems through innovation impacting change at scale in a diverse environment. Infrastructure Sr Engineer will work within Wells Fargo Platform Integration team partnering across platform teams, development teams, product owners, scrum masters, and with other technology centers of excellence. They are responsible for software product installations, configurations, standardization, life-cycle management, and administration to improve platform and application stability, performance, staff productivity, metrics and reporting; ensuring all availability, architecture, quality, security, support and risk/compliance standards are met. Infrastructure Sr Engineer is to work in a lead role supporting Enterprise One Number Environment (eONE).
Basic job responsibilities and individual expectations include:
- OFSAA and Agile Reporter administration.
- Leads application support efforts on multiple platforms.
- Acts as primary contact for administrative support and production issue analysis & resolution.
- Tracks application and batch performance and develops plans for remediation of issues.
- Ensure PAC2000 tickets meet established SLAs.
- Ensure application monitoring meets best practices.
- Execute BCP plan for application; coordinate logistics for plan implementation.
- Assures quality, security and compliance requirements are met for supported areas.
- Working in an Agile Environment
- 7+ years of systems analysis experience, systems programming experience or combination of both
- 10+ years of Oracle experience
- 7+ years of UNIX experience
- 5+ years of Tomcat development or implementation experience
- 3 + years of development experience with one or more of the following: Java, Perl, Python, or C+
- 4 + years of leadership experience including coaching, training, and mentoring
Other Desired Qualifications
- Experience in managing IT infrastructure for a medium-to-large organization
- Relationship management experience with organizational partners and customers
- 5+ years of experience with Agile, Kanban, or Lean methodology
- Practical knowledge of ITIL application processes and implementation
- Experience with OFSAA, Agile Reporter or similar regulatory reporting solutions
- 6+ years of Oracle Financial Services Analytical Applications (OFSAA) experience
- 5+ years of Weblogic experience
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Knowledge and understanding of technical environments: management and production release coordination
- Knowledge and understanding of source code version control systems, configuration management techniques and procedures
- PL/SQL experience
- SQL experience
- A BS/BA degree or higher
- Experience working in an OFSAA Administrator functions & support role.
- 7+ years of application infrastructure and operations support experience.
- 3+ years familiarity with: Autosys script coding; NDM file transmission automation; and tools experience such as TOAD or SQL Developer.
- Experience with Lombard AgileReporter
- Willingness to work on-site at stated location on the job opening
- Ability to work nights, weekends, and/or holidays as needed or scheduled
CA-Concord: 1755 Grant Street - Concord, CADisclaimer
AZ-Chandler: 2700 S Price Rd - Chandler, AZ
MO-Saint Louis: 1 N Jefferson Ave - Saint Louis, MO
TX-Addison: 5080 Spectrum Dr - Addison, TX
All offers for employment with Wells Fargo are contingent upon the candidate having successfully completed a criminal background check. Wells Fargo will consider qualified candidates with criminal histories in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable local, state and Federal law, including Section 19 of the Federal Deposit Insurance Act.
Relevant military experience is considered for veterans and transitioning service men and women.
Wells Fargo is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer, Minority/Female/Disabled/Veteran/Gender Identity/Sexual Orientation.
Visit for benefits information.