Please send resume in WORD format should you be interested in the following Infrastructure Solutions Architect near Branchville, NJ 07890. This is a full-time, direct-hire position and salary will be dependent upon experience + 20% BONUS, $20K IN STOCK (RSU) + AWESOME BENEFITS + POSSIBLE SIGN ON + GREAT PLACE TO WORK. If you are not interested, please pass along to your colleagues as we do pay referral fees.
If you are not interested, please forward to your network. AMS Staffing offers referral fees should they be hired.
Job Title: Infrastructure Solutions Architect
Location: Branchville, NJ 07890
Salary: OPEN range + 20% BONUS, $20K IN STOCK (RSU) + excellent benefits!!!
Term: Permanent / Full-Time Role
Please reply with an updated resume in Microsoft Word format.
We need an Infrastructure Architect that has the ability to speak to the different business units w/in the company.
Our client is seeking an AVP who will lead the Technical Architecture and Service Delivery teams. Provide infrastructure solutions and integration architecture leadership across the enterprise in alignment with the overall enterprise architecture strategy. Work closely with enterprise architects, domain architects, and technical leads to define sound technical solutions in support of business initiatives. Establish standards, and efficiencies as they relate to solutions and integration architecture. Define an infrastructure architecture future state that aligns with enterprise architecture and business strategy, and manage gaps, risk, and technical debt. Have the ability to transform business requirements into technology solutions aligned with business objectives. Communicate with stakeholders regarding services provided. Establish processes that identify reliability issues and track service metrics. Provide strong customer relationships and improving services to maintain extreme customer satisfaction. Identify customer needs and oversee service delivery within the business context. Evaluate customer feedback and use creativity to establish, improve, and refine services. Participate in long-range strategy and planning for department and corporation. Partner with internal and external organizations to ensure customer-specific service issues are addressed in a timely manner. Provide business analysis and technology requirement definitions to senior management.
- Work closely within the enterprise architecture team and contribute to the overall enterprise technology strategy and target architecture. Develop and monitor principles and standards that ensure alignment of the infrastructure solutions and integration architecture to the overall enterprise technology strategy.
- Define infrastructure solution architecture design and integration patterns with emphasis on reuse, scalability, performance, availability, security, and data governance. Maintain and publish graphical design diagrams and relevant architecture artifacts.
- Work collaboratively with enterprise architects, domain architects, and technical leads as required across architecture domains including applications, integrations, information, infrastructure, and security architecture.
- Contribute to the management and direction of the infrastructure architecture portfolio and its components, including systems, services, middleware, and information flows. Assist with the enterprise portfolio reporting, review, and action plan.
- Lead technical review of packaged and hosted infrastructure solutions. Assess the technical quality and adherence to enterprise technology standards. Provide leadership and oversight of infrastructure solution architecture activities and Service Delivery Practice in the areas of governance, standards, and roadmaps.
- Collaborate with key business partners to define business needs and priority, drive implementation, and be the liaison of business and group IT team. Ensure expeditious resolution of service incidents.
- Maintain strong partnerships with strategic vendors, understand relevant product roadmaps, and align infrastructure products and roadmaps to enterprise architecture strategy and portfolio management. Ensure client-stakeholder and contractual service level agreements and objectives are met or exceeded.
- Research the market, evaluate potential solutions, and recommend proofs-of-concept for new technologies and solutions based on an understanding of technology trends and technology strategy.
- Ensure the right balance of rapid delivery of business outcomes with sound technical solutions. Lead infrastructure architecture strategies in alignment with enterprise architecture and business strategic imperatives.
- Manage a service delivery team to ensure timely and accurate customer deliveries. Build partnerships and liaise with business team leaders to determine services requirements, delivery criteria, and solutions. Serve as customer advocate and escalation point of contact for service performance issues.
- Understanding of infrastructure solutions design and methodologies, and how to apply them to large complex multi-tier systems.
- Knowledge of integration patterns, best practices, and supporting technologies.
- Previous leadership/managerial experience and in leading virtual teams.
- Understanding business functions and the ability to expand business knowledge as required.
- Enthusiasm for delivering quality solutions.
- Understanding of cloud architectures and concepts.
- Ability to work well with others and be respected as a leader.
- Track record for remaining unbiased toward any specific technology or vendor.
- Ability to think strategically and innovatively.
- Knowledge of insurance or related industries is preferred.
- Demonstrates success in staff management, hiring, mentoring, coaching, performance management, professional development, and workflow design.
- BS or higher degree in computer science, management information systems, business administration, or related discipline is preferred.
- 8+ years of technical architecture experience preferably to include cloud architecture and deployment.
- 3+ years of management experience preferably leading technical team and service delivery practice.
- provided by Dice