We are looking for an Infrastructure Engineer/Senior Infrastructure Engineer that can demonstrate suitable experience in below ground drainage (Section 104) and standard road design (Section 38/278). You will preferably be experienced in using computer modelling packages such as Civil 3D/PDS, Microdrainage (WinDES) and AutoCAD (or similar packages).
Due to the Covid-19 pandemic, home working will be the focus initially. Working from the office, however, may be required 1-2 days per week. This can be discussed at application stage.
This position is Outside IR35.
- Experience in highways and drainage works in the UK
- Competent in storm and foul water drainage network design using WinDes design software
- Conversant with highway layouts (vertical and horizontal alignments)
- Competent in using AutoCAD and Autotrack for general civil engineering and building projects
- Successful experience in the preparation of adoption design and drawings for both highways and drainage (section 38/278, section 104)
- Knowledge of and design capability for SUDS systems
- Knowledge of Civil 3D/PDS 3D ground modelling system and experience in Flood Risk Assessments would be beneficial
- Experience of preparing and checking project design and assessment calculations, drawings, reports and contract documents
- Accustomed to work on site such as inspections and contract supervision
- Able to successfully communicate with suppliers, clients, contractors, the public and other engineers
- Familiar with Health & Safety, environmental and managerial procedures
- Able to present / represent your technical work (presentations / meetings)
- Comfortable with assigning and checking the work of technicians/administrative staff
For more information, click APPLY NOW or call Evan Brookes on.
If you feel that you are right for this role technically, but the rate, location or seniority does not suit you specifically then please still feel free to send us your CV. We constantly recruit for roles very similar to this one at all levels UK Wide. We are always keen to chat with you discreetly about your employment situation.
Even if you are happy in your current role for now, we always welcome calls from Highways, Infrastructure & Transportation professionals keen to make their introductions for future months or years. Our specialist team has a combined 70+ years' experience in this market. Please call Evan Brookes at Carrington West on for more information. CWHTT
By applying for this position, you are agreeing for Carrington West to hold and process your personal data in accordance to our Data Protection Policy. Your data will be shared with third party clients specifically relevant to any roles you have applied for. If at any stage, you wish to withdraw your consent please contact us...... click apply for full job details