Infrastructure Security Analyst
Atnahs is a fast-growing pharma company who acquires mature established branded pharmaceutical products from large cap pharma companies, develop own niche generic medicines in house and market those globally.
We have a full time permanent position available reporting to our Head of IT. The role requires a hands-on, skilled individual to monitor and maintain our internal technology infrastructure and security systems.
A key responsibility of the role is the development and running of the day-to-day security processes covering multiple sites; this includes advising the business of prevalent threats and safeguards and to further enhance the tools and controls for visibility and protection of systems, services and data.
- Security: Firewall and infrastructure management, Effective patch + Vulnerability management, Endpoint security (Preference Sophos), Remote access + mobility solutions (Meraki), MS 365, Azure AD, Exchange, 365 Security and Compliance and Hybrid Active Directory/Azure environment.
- Monthly Reporting - overview of infrastructure versioning and compliance.
- Daily/weekly monitoring.
- Management of back-up process - Office 365.
- Success/failure, Testing and Recovery.
- Management of IaaS environment.
- Installation and configuration of existing and new hardware and software (back-end).
- Assist Head of IT with network management, monitoring and reporting.
- Research, test and deploy new technologies to be used by the IT team and Atnahs employees.
- Assist Service Desk team as point of escalation.
- Advanced problem-solving with IT team.
- To assist colleagues with knowledge transfer.
- Manage documentation for current and new security procedures.
What we are looking for
- Education: GCSE English and Maths grade C as a minimum, ideally A levels or Degree.
- Ethical Hacker or equivalent.
- Appropriate professional security certifications.
- Minimum 5 years' experience in similar role.
- Project management skills.
- Working knowledge of IT Security and infrastructure monitoring tools.
- Working knowledge of Security principles and standards.
- Cyber Essentials and penetration/social engineering testing experience.
- Security Operations Centre.
- Good understanding of similar business environment.
- ERP/MRP/CRP experience.
- Effective Security Management.
- Patch management experience, Microsoft WSUS.
- Knowledge of vulnerability management tools
- Knowledge of MDM and WiFi management, Cisco Meraki advantageous.
- Infrastructure monitoring tools, SolarWinds Orion or similar.
- Azure/Office 365 Security & Compliance.
- Cisco Catalyst switch administration.
- MS Windows Server & Desktop, all current supported versions.
- EPR/MRP Sage x3 administration.
- Firewall, port management and bandwidth monitoring, WatchGuard advantageous.
- Structured investigative security skills.
- Be able to demonstrate IT related problem-solving skills.
- Strong technology landscape and app support.
- Ability to support and mentor junior staff.
- Network monitoring software experience.
- Good reporting skills.
- Strong experience in Microsoft Collaboration technologies focusing on SharePoint Online.
- Service desk/management software, PDQ Deploy
By applying for this role, your details will be sent to Ortolan People, who are acting as consultants for the hiring company. Ortolan People are engaged to provide recruitment support in processing applications. We will endeavour to respond to all applicants within three working days. Occasionally for roles with a very high volume of applicants, this may not be possible...... click apply for full job details