Radius is seeking a strong Infrastructure Project Manager for our client.
You must be located in London , home counties or south east England .
Ideally you will come from a client facing or a manged services organization or had been an IT manager for an SME .
This role involves managing multiple concurrent projects . You will be manging projects with the following technologies :
O365 , PBX, SIP, VOIP , Hyper-V , VMWare , Microsoft Server , Active Directory & Exchange, Networking , Backups , Antivirus , Windows 10 , Microsoft Azure , email security (ex: Mimecast) , Printer installation .
Your key responsibilities will include:
* Manage a varied portfolio of client projects for organisations in the SME sector, often running several projects at any one time.
* Review existing project processes and make recommendations to streamline our operations and improve the client experience
* Oversee scheduling and resource allocation to ensure projects are brought in on time and on budget
* Fully own the project process from point of winning, to final delivery, ensuring that internal resources are aligned, deliverables are met and documentation is accurate
* Attend meetings (internally & on-site) as required to ensure projects remain on track
* Manage any project delays/issues/changes in scope ensuring that all involved
* Understand the next steps/costs and communicate agreed details back to the internal teams
* Communicate project process and status updates, both internally and with key stakeholders regularly
* Gather client feedback at the end of projects and make suggestions for future learnings