Marlabs ( ) is a Digital Technology Solutions company that helps companies adopt digital transformation using a comprehensive Digital360 framework comprising of Digital Product Engineering, Digital Automation, AI and Cognitive Platforms, Enterprise Analytics, Cloud, Digital Security and Digital User Experience; delivering a next-generation Digital Customer Experience. With a dedicated human capital of over 2100 and a network of delivery centers in USA, Canada, Mexico and India, Marlabs has assisted hundreds of customers across different verticals in achieving success through business and operational excellence.
Our mission is to provide our customers with the trusted foundation for the digital world. We do that by continuously delivering greater value to the digital economy.
Please let me know your availability for the below mentioned opportunity..
Job Title: Infrastructure Project Manager
Location :Brisbane, CA,NJ, Boston, MA
- Develop strong relationship with the Business Unit, Client Manger, and offshore Delivery Manager.
- Respond to the Business Units' requirements as appropriate.
- Support the business units with their use of the IT systems.
- Take ownership of issues and provide updates to users on outstanding issues.
- Ensure Team member are competent to carry out their responsibilities.
- Motivate team do delivery high performance and achieve objectives.
- Must be self-driven and able to work with little supervision and direction.
Skills Set Required:
- Project Manager skills with ITSM framework.
- Infrastructure knowledge, previous experience as an Infrastructure Engineer, although not essential is advantageous for the role
- Experience working with Server, Desktop, Network and Telephony providers
- Experience working with client-side technologies, Windows 7-10, Thin Client
- Experience working with cloud-based technologies, O365, Exchange Online and AWS / Azure
- Experience of multi-site and multi forest Active Directory
- Desktop sanitation and standard build deployment
- Good networking knowledge, Layer2/3, dynamic routing, MPLS (Multiprotocol Label Switching)
- Monitor project progress continuously and make detailed scheduled reports on measurable items, such as milestones and deliverables.
- Communicate proactively with all involved personnel to provide encouragement, identify problems, create solutions, and implement efficiency improvements.
- Create and manage the plan for moving technical solutions to final client hand-off.
- Assemble and coordinate the internal and external teams to gain consensus on deliverables from each team.
- Collaboratively adapt existing and develop new project plans, processes, and communication standards for the operations teams.
- Good troubleshooting skills and identify / locate the area of problem.
- Good communication (written/Verbal) and customer interaction skills.
- Proactively manage changes in project scope, identify potential crises and devise contingency plans. Own the communication and execution of solution hand-over to client services, service delivery, technology, and other team members at designated milestones and Keep all stakeholders informed of progress and issues.
- Lead key project meetings and status reviews. Review contractor schedules against contract requirements.
- Work with internal and external customer to identify risk registers and manage risk, work with the team to mitigate them for any project delivery.
- Prepare project plan and obtain management approval of the project plan.
- Prepare reports (PMR/Weekly/MSR/Timesheet) etc. for all the project executed.
- Coordinate with onsite/offshore team and get the required reports for each project.
- Coordinate the deliverables for the team and establish the meeting with the customer in terms of all deliverables.
- Analyze risk and instigate avoidance activities. Establish contingency plans and identify trigger events and responsibility for initiating corrective action.
- Ability to work as part of a team in building, administering, and deploying automated systems and application deployments especially in an enterprise environment.
Knowledge and Work Experience
- B.Sc, B.E
- At least 12+ years' experience in an Infrastructure Project Manager role
- Demonstrate excellent stakeholder management experience.
- Ability to run multiple projects maintaining quality and control.
- Ability to lead and provide guidance to infrastructure engineers drawing on their project and technical experience.
- Creating of Standard Operating Procedure and process documentation.
- Demonstrate examples of similar successful positions in the past.
- Be highly collaborative with the current team, management structure and business leaders.
- Demonstrate a very high level of customer service and empathy to the customer issues delivering solutions while working within budget.
- Demonstrate a 'Can-Do' attitude and should be an excellent communicator.
- provided by Dice