Infrastructure Engineer / Platform Engineer - Azure / Cloud required for my client based in Reading, salary circa £40-50K.
Remote working: my client are happy to accommodate a part onsite part remote arrangement - 2-3 days in the office, 2-3 days at home.
My client are looking for an Infrastructure / Platform Engineer to work on their Azure hosted cloud platform, which supports their products.
· Plan, test and release changes to customer facing code and internal systems
· Systems inventory
· Maintaining uptime
· Advise on systems architecture
· Planning and scheduling Business Continuity tests
· Adhering to ISO processes and procedures
· Providing operational reports
· Broad infrastructure knowledge, with a focus on Azure (AWS or GCP also considered)
· Strong understanding of SaaS / Cloud environments
· Ideally stemming from a software company background, however also individuals from a high volume data exchange environment also considered (e.g. hosting, retail, payments etc.)
Please apply ASAP for more information