Eden Scott's highly successful global brand has a new exciting opportunity for an Infrastructure Operations Team Leader who will mentor and lead the Global Operations team and ensure a consistent and stable service is delivered across the organisation.
You will ensure that operational SLA's are met, and all relevant policies and procedures are in place to deliver operational and support excellence and to manage the effective delivery, support, maintenance and continuous improvement of all Infrastructure items across their global estate.
* Lead and manage the end-to-end delivery of high-quality infrastructure services across all business functions, including the management of resources, issues and risks.
* Work alongside department leaders to ensure all technical resources, infrastructure and requirements are properly planned and available.
* Lead and mentor team to ensure resources are aligned to priorities, consistently meeting deadlines, delivering against agreed SLA's and KPIs', are being challenged, and have the appropriate skills.
* Deliver a consistent, high-quality operational service whilst supporting project requirements.
* Liaise with relevant system owners, Service Delivery and business leaders to confirm business requirements and ensure demands are met in line with agreed Service Level Agreements
* Proactively share knowledge with other team members, updating and documenting procedures.
* Define and implement appropriate measures and controls across the Infrastructure estate to ensure a performant, capable, efficient and agile service.
* Proven team leader who can set objectives, drive operational excellence, performance manage a team and develop individuals to achieve their potential
* Extensive experience managing the delivery and support of server, network, storage and telecoms in a global datacentre and cloud environment
* Extensive knowledge of Technical Infrastructure support and design within a global organisation
* Proven ability to work across organisations and cultures.
* Strong communication, process, logical thinking and organization skills.
* In-depth knowledge of Microsoft, VMWare, Citrix, SAN, Cloud (Azure), Networking & Security Technologies
* ITIL certified
* MCSE / MCITP
* CCNA / CCNP
This is a unique opportunity with great long term career prospects and you will join a global organisation which has doubled in size in the last 5 years and is aiming for similar growth in the future.
The role will offer a competitive market salary and comprehensive benefits package including pension...... click apply for full job details