SAIC, a leading provider of systems development & deployment, targeting & intelligence analysis, systems engineering & integration, and training capabilities and solutions for the Intelligence Community, is seeking creative and dedicated professionals to fulfill their career goals and objectives while delivering mission excellence on programs of national importance. Join our team today as we Redefine Ingenuity.
****This position is 100% Remote****
Daily Responsibilities will include as a part of an Agile Development Team:
- Designing, building, deploying, and maintaining the IT infrastructure
- Active Directory - creating object, joining servers to domain
- Virtualization platforms, Hypervisors , Virtual machines, Cloud services
- Networking; vlans, routers, switches, firewalls
- Understanding of ports/protocols and how to articulate related change requests
- Installation of server security certificates
- Experience with network configuration default gateway, subnet mask, primary DNC, alternate DNS, VLANs
- Confirm installed equipment is operational using testing and validation steps
- Understanding of hardware physical and environmental constraints; (unit sizing, power consumption, thermal dissipation, operating temperature, relative humidity)
- Maintains, monitors, and supports the infrastructure environment
- Routine maintenance tasks for infrastructure systems such as backups, patch management and hot fixes
- Performance Monitoring- Monitors system-operating capacity, Performs capacity workload modeling and availability analysis
- Backup and Disaster Recovery
- Development and maintenance of technical documentation
***This job pays $125k-135k annually based on experience and other factors*** Qualifications
Required Education/Skills/Years of Experience:
• Bachelor's Degree with 9 years of experience (additional 4 years of experience in lieu of degree) in secure networks or infrastructure activities in DoD environments
• Experience performing Active Directory Administration
• Virtualization platforms Administration (Hypervisors, Virtual machines, Cloud services)
• Experience performing Network administration (vlans, routers, switches, firewalls)
• Experience with ports/protocols and how to articulate related change requests
• CCNA Certification is highly desired but advanced knowledge/working experience with Cisco routers/switches/products maybe substituted in lieu of certification.
• Active secret security clearance
• Must be 8570 (at least IAT lvl 2) compliant by date of hire
Desired Education/Skills/Years of Experience:
• MECM infrastructure and/or desktop management infrastructure experience a plus.
• Previous experience working with Nutanix in a DoD infrastructure and environment a plus
• Experience in an Agile/Sprint Team
Target salary range: $125,001 - $135,000. The estimate displayed represents the typical salary range for this position based on experience and other factors.
My SAIC Benefits . - provided by Dice