The Infrastructure Network Engineer will manage and maintain IT Infrastructure Endpoint Solution environment to support business operations. Work as a lead on IT projects that involve technology and product evaluation, implementation, deployment and troubleshooting as assigned. Act as one of a team of the technical points of contact for specific aspects of systems infrastructure including Exchange server, Sharepoint, SCCM, Active Directory, Application Servers and various enterprise solutions. Ensure efficient, balanced, secure and uninterrupted operation of all services.
You'll enjoy the flexibility to telecommute* from within the U.S. as you take on some tough challenges.Primary Responsibilities:
- Work as a lead on IT projects that involve technology and product evaluation, implementation, deployment, and troubleshooting assigned by IT Network Manager
- Deploy, maintain and manage application services and systems
- Troubleshoot issues dealing with IT services on the care of Level II support
- Research, evaluate and suggest new products and process improvements within IT
- Implement and enforce security procedures to ensure the Company's data is secure and accessed by only those that need access to it
- Maintain centralized documentation of IT infrastructure information
- Create and update IT SOP's for various IT Business Services
- Ensure system integrity and that Company data is backed up and that long term storage strategies are met
You'll be rewarded and recognized for your performance in an environment that will challenge you and give you clear direction on what it takes to succeed in your role as well as provide development for other roles you may be interested in.Required Qualifications:
- Associate's Degree in Computer Science, MIS or equivalent training and/or experience
- Minimum of 5 years of experience in network infrastructure or system administration and/or equivalent combination of education, experience and/or applicable military experience
- Experience with Windows Server and Active Directory
- Must possess strong troubleshooting and analytical skills along with good interpersonal communication skills and the ability to work independently to meet required deadlines
- United States Citizenship
- Ability to obtain favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense eQuip Form SF86
- If you need to enter a work site for any reason, you will be required to screen for symptoms using the ProtectWell mobile app, Interactive Voice Response (i.e., entering your symptoms via phone system) or similar UnitedHealth Group-approved symptom screener. When in a UnitedHealth Group building, employees are required to wear a mask in common areas. In addition, employees must comply with any state and local masking orders
- Experience with Active Directory, Group Policies, Exchange Server, IIS, PowerShell, SCCM, SQL Server, SharePoint, Skype or other enterprise application systems
- Experience with change management processes, documentation procedures, and the ITIL framework
- Microsoft Certifications are a plus
- National Career Readiness Certificate
As a requirement of UnitedHealth Group's contract with the Department of Defense, this position requires U.S. citizenship and proof of favorable adjudication following submission of Department of Defense eQuip Form SF86 , (the National Agency Check Legal and Credit or NACLC ). Successful completion of the NACLC process is a requirement for continued employment in this role. NACLC processing will be initiated by our TRICARE Security Officer post-offer, and can take 3-6 months for a final decision communication from the Department of Defense. Candidates will be allowed to begin employment with UnitedHealth Group in this role based on an interim clearance, and final results will be communicated as they are received. Failure to obtain final NACLC approval will result in termination from this role.Careers with LHI.
Our focus is simple. We're innovators in cost-effective health care management. And when you join our team, you'll be a partner in impacting the lives of our customers, and employees. We've joined OptumHealth, part of the UnitedHealth Group family of companies, and our mission is to help the health system work better for everyone. We're located on the banks of the beautiful Mississippi River in La Crosse, Wis., with a satellite office in Chicago and remote employees throughout the United States. We're supported by a national network of more than 25,000 medical and dental providers. Simply put, together we work toward a healthier tomorrow for everyone. Our team members are selected for their dedication and mission-driven focus. For you, that means one incredible team and a singular opportunity to do your life's best work.(sm)
OptumCare is committed to creating an environment where physicians focus on what they do best: care for their patients. To do so, OptumCare provides administrative and business support services to both owned and affiliated medical practices which are part of OptumCare. Each medical practice part and their physician employees have complete authority with regards to all medical decision-making and patient care. OptumCare's support services do not interfere with or control the practice of medicine by the medical practices or any of their physicians.
*All Telecommuters will be required to adhere to UnitedHealth Group's Telecommuter Policy.
Diversity creates a healthier atmosphere: OptumCare is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action employers and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.
OptumCare is a drug-free workplace. Candidates are required to pass a drug test before beginning employment.
Job Keywords: Infrastructure Network Engineer , system administration, Windows Server and Active Directory, Exchange Server, IIS, PowerShell, SCCM, SQL Server, Endpoint Solution, telecommute