36.25 hours (open to flexible working), 2 year Fixed Term Contract
Over the next 2 years, Trafford Housing Trust will be delivering an exciting programme of digital transformation, encompassing projects including:
• Alignment and integration of our networks and security with our new parent company, L&Q
• Multiple websites and digital online services for customers
· Phase 2 of the implementation of a Multi-channel Contact Centre system
• Electronic document & records management
• A number of applications projects, both 3rd party and in-house built
We are currently recruiting for a number of positions across IT to help us deliver this ambitious programme of work.Reporting to the Senior Infrastructure Engineer, the Infrastructure Manager will manage the delivery of business as usual internal systems infrastructure servicing, line manage 2 Infrastructure Engineers and undertake some project work.
• Team management & support
• Expert knowledge in Microsoft stack / Active Directory / Office 365 / AzureAD / Intune & PowerShell.
• Knowledge of Edge protection technologies - Firewall / Web Filtering / Remote Access / Direct Access (ForcePoint)
• Experience of Microsoft Teams as a telephony solution with Direct Routing
• Citrix Xenapp, Xendesktop and Citrix Gateway
• Good understanding of Cisco switches, Meraki switches and firewalls
• Good working knowledge of Change Management and Audit with strong demonstrable security awareness - vulnerability tools / patching tools.
• Understanding of data protection (GDPR) and information governance (ISO27001)
• Supplier management & governance
• Strong understanding of ITIL best practice
• Centralised and automated deployment and management of Windows 10 operating system (MDT or SCCM) and patches (SCCM)
• Experience of implementing and managing Disaster recovery solutions
• Ownership and delivery of Infrastructure and deployment of desktop services across the estate.
• Implementing security tools and services aligned to Group standards
• The ability to improve processes, communication and approaches across IT support
• Supplier management and service management (SLA's and Service Reviews)
• Contract, license and agreement management
• Related asset management and control (hardware, licensing, subscription)
Closing Date: 7th September 2020
Interviews: 14th - 15th September 2020
Trafford Housing Trust (THT) is an independent housing company providing more than 9,000 quality affordable homes within the Trafford area of Manchester and across the North West.As a social enterprise, we are a 'profit-for-purpose' organisation, striving for a society transformed, free from poverty, inequality and injustice.
We have recently joined the L&Q Group in an exciting deal that will see us build 20,000 new homes across the North West. This represents ambitious growth and a huge vote of confidence in THT's team and track record.
What Trafford Housing Trust can offer you:
Trafford Housing Trust encourages a healthy work/life balance with family friendly policies.We offer an attractive benefits package for employees, as well as a competitive and transparent system of pay and reward. These benefits include:
• Excellent training and development opportunities
• Access to the Social Housing Defined Contribution pension scheme
• Free Trafford Leisure Gym Membership
• Access to Westfield Health Plan
• Annual leave allowance of 31 days per annum
We're actively building diverse teams and encourage applications from everybody. We want to create an inclusive environment where everyone can contribute their best work and develop to their full potential. We celebrate our differences and recognise the importance of our teams reflecting the communities we serve.
This is a Blue Octopus Recruitment Ltd vacancy who are operating as an employment agency. Once you have clicked to apply for this vacancy, we will then send you more information on the role including a copy of the application form via email...... click apply for full job details