Salary - £65,000 - 70,000 base
Start Date: ASAP (Brand new role)
Location - Basingstoke, Hampshire (2 days WFH)
A large financial services company in Basingstoke are looking for a hands on manager to run their infrastructure team.
With multiple projects and changes under way the technology department is rapidly expanding and you will play a key role in the on-boarding of new members of the team, whilst delivering on a range of different infrastructure projects. This role will be managerial but a practical experience would be advantageous.
- You will be responsible for Private, AWS and Azure Cloud technologies
- Daily checks of all the systems (security, health and performance).
- Run core networks including Meraki switches, Palo Alto firewalls and a company wide MPLS
- You will keep an eye on the future of our technology
- Manage Cloud Infrastructures, Private, DC, Azure, AWS
- Manage Networks, Local LAN, MPLS, WAN, redundancy, resilience, measurement.
- Responsible for the collaboration estate, including Teams, 365, Telephony, SharePoint.
- Assist in the recruitment of new team members - building out your team with suitable skills.
- Manage the budgeting and running of the infrastructure department,
- Direct line management of members of 2-3 team members.
Please apply below or contact me at