Genesis10 has been engaged to hire a fulltime (perm position day one) Infrastructure Lead with our client.
We are searching for an Infrastructure Lead - Unix/Cloud with a solid understanding of enterprise infrastructure technologies including Linux, cloud, and storage systems, combined with clear technical expertise in operations and architecture of virtual environments. You will work with a global team of industry experts to deliver best in class solutions. Responsibilities include a full range of activities from new solution deployment to complex integration and deployment to production state management. Responsibilities
- Deployment of complex systems, as well as provide high level technical resolutions and administrative maintenance
- Plan and implement critical projects in support of a wide range of complex applications
- Upgrade, maintain, perform migrations, and proactively monitor critical environments
- Install new software releases and system upgrades, evaluate and install patches and resolve software related problems
- Initiate and carry out a cloud strategy for the company.
- Take ownership of issues and provide timely response to all incidents and outages
- Work to triage or troubleshoot an issue with activities such as log research, restarting application services, and event correlation
- Strong time management and organizational skills, and ability to handle multiple concurrent tasks with minimal supervision
- Able to work well in a distributed global team environment
- Participate in on-call rotation
- Good oral comprehension and communication skills
- Good written communication skills
Bachelor's Degree, with a technology emphasis, or equivalent education/experience
Unix Administration (8+ years)
Cloud Migration/Management (4+ years)
VMware Administration (5+ years)
Storage Administration (5+ years)
Backup Administration (3+ years)
Log Monitoring/Analysis (3+ years)
Disaster Recovery Configuration/Execution (3+ years)
Support Web Hosting Environment (4+ years) If you have the described qualifications and are interested in this exciting opportunity, apply today!
Benefits of Working with Genesis10:
- Medical and dental insurance
- Bi-weekly payroll
- 401k plan
- Downtown Minneapolis/St. Paul parking allowance
- Delivery Director for employee success and support
- Established consultant re-marketing program for our 50+ local clients!
- Referral program with the opportunity to earn additional income
Genesis10 is a Professional Technology Services Firm providing Staffing, Workforce Optimization and Domestic Outsourcing Solutions. If you are a high performing business or IT professional with solid, referenced experience, we want to meet you. Genesis10 recruiters and delivery professionals are highly accomplished career advocates, who get to know you beyond your resume to position you with the opportunities that fit your skills, experience and aspirations. We have benefit options to fit your needs and a support staff that works with you from placement throughout your engagement - project after project. To learn more about Genesis10 and to view all our available career opportunities, please visit us at "Genesis10 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, M/F/D/V"
Genesis10- - provided by Dice