We are a passionate team of 300+ engineers, mathematicians, data analysts, project managers, and business consultants. But more importantly, we are active listeners, deep thinkers, and courageous problem solvers.
The Resultant team purposefully comes together to produce a positive outcome. Our name symbolizes our commitment to empathy and collaboration-of not just delivering our clients with the best solutions, but to deeply listening to them, understanding their needs, and learning from each other in the process. The force of Resultant comes from the combined knowledge, passion, and innovation of our team and partners.
Together, we partner with clients in the public and private sectors to help them overcome their most complex challenges, empowering our clients to drive meaningful change in their organizations and communities. In everything you do, you'll help your clients, colleagues, and communities thrive.
Resultant was founded as KSM Consulting in 2008.Job Description
To help continue our rapid growth and solve our clients' toughest problems, we need a Infrastructure Lead to join or team. This role would require up to 25% travel to Ft. Wayne, IN. If you love to solve tough problems, lead peers, and provide excellent client service, please consider what your typical days might look like…
- You will perform strategic planning in conjunction with our clients, including identification and analysis of projects to fulfill strategic and operational needs.
- You will deliver assigned operational and project commitments to clients, utilizing the entire client team as necessary and as agreed with the Client Team Lead
- You will lead a team of network and server engineers
- You will provide amazing support to our clients, greatly exceeding their experience of what anyone else has ever done for them.
- You will escalate customer support requirements as appropriate, communicating relevant information (such as criticality and timeliness), and confirming acceptance of the escalated issue.
- You will manage the integrity and security of clients' data, servers, devices, and software to support the database server, application servers, and storage systems of our clients' businesses.
- You will manage clients' primary internal systems, from email to file sharing.
- You will implement and maintain Remote Access Systems (VPN, RDS, Citrix, VMware).
- You will manage and maintain phone systems as needed (Cisco, Avaya, VOIP, Digital).
- You will manage security administration, ensuring all machines are protected and properly updated with Endpoint Security, Anti-Virus, Anti-Spam, Anti-Spyware, etc.
- You will maintain domain policies, DNS, DHCP, and other integrated systems.
- You will keep client documentation up-to-date and accurate, including help desk tickets.
- You will work collaboratively with teams of smart, thoughtful people to best meet the needs of our clients.
- You should possess strong analytical skills and a demonstrated ability to troubleshoot problems.
- You should possess excellent communication and customer service skills, both written and oral.
- You should be able to explain just about anything technical to anyone, regardless of their background.
- MCSA, CCNA or equivalent certification.
- You should be willing to participate in an on-call rotation and provide after-hours support as necessary.
- You should have a Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
- You should have 6-8 years of system admin or related experience.
- Microsoft Windows Server 2003, 2008, 2012, WIN, XP, WIN7, WIN8, WIN10,
- Microsoft Exchange 2007, 2010, 2013
- Microsoft SQL Server 2005, 2008, 2012
- VMware vSphere and/or Microsoft HyperV
- Storage Area Networks (EMC, HP, Dell)
- Firewalls, Switches, Routers, VLANs (Cisco, SonicWall, WatchGuard, Fortigate, HP, etc.)
- Microsoft Office 365 (Hosted Exchange)
- Content Filters (Barracuda, Untangle)
- Backup Solutions (Backup Exec, Barracuda, MozyPro, Veeam, Windows Backup, etc.)
- Spam Filters (Hosted MxLogic, Postini, Forefront, and Barracuda appliances)
- Antivirus Software (Trend Micro, Symantec, Vipre, McAfee, Security Essentials)
- Connection Technologies (T1, Fiber, MPLS, PRIs)
- Microsoft SharePoint administration
- Active Directory, DNS, Group Policy
- An understanding of Linux servers is a plus but not required
Additional InformationWhat You Should Know About Resultant
What Our Team Members Say About Us…
- Rezzers are humble, hungry, and smart. We solve big problems, serve lots of clients, and are entirely committed to delivering transformative outcomes.
- Rezzers are team players, deeply dedicated to the mission of the organization and to helping everyone around us be successful.
- Resultant compensates well, rewarding performance that delivers positive outcomes for our clients and ensuring incentives are aligned to achieve our goals.
- Resultant leaders work hard, serving as a shining example of what it means to be a great Rezzer. They are servant leaders, helping their team to be successful in all possible ways.
- We have a great benefits package including unlimited vacation, significant 401k contributions, and several opportunities to develop yourself.
- We pride ourselves in having the best talent in the industry and hope that you're up for the challenge!
- "I love our true empathy and concern for our clients, it's very rare and appreciated. It is a pleasure to be a part of an organization like Resultant."
- "I learn something new every single day, and I feel like I'm a part of building an organization that has legs. I appreciate that I'm consistently humbled by the talent and caliber of our team."
- "The culture of the company is amazing, and the climate of my team is great. The benefits that employees are offered are better than competitors, and the one-on-one presence that my team lead gives is extremely beneficial to me."
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, sex, disability, national origin, race, religion, or veteran status.
Equal Opportunity Employer