Join ABB and work in a team that is dedicated to creating a future where innovative digital technologies allow greater access to cleaner energy.
ABB's Electrification business is a leading provider of a full range of protection, control and measurement solutions - enabling safer and smarter electricity flow from substation to the point of consumption. We deliver products and systems designed to connect, protect and control electrical systems, ensuring prolific reliability and efficiency.
If you are looking for big, global challenges, IS in ABB is the place to come!
ABB's portfolio includes some of the most advanced power and productivity products and systems in the world. To help us work more efficiently, you need to understand the power and potential of information technology. If you have the energy, discipline and intellectual firepower to succeed, you will find almost limitless opportunities to stretch your thinking, expand your horizons and build your skills as you work with talented people all over the world.
As Infrastructure Security Specialist you will leverage your technical expertise to enable the correct defining, establishing, delivering and maintaining of Infrastructure Security Services in the functions, regions and countries, ensuring our EL (Electrification) systems have in depth defense by implementing various layered controls to minimize IT (Information Technology) risk to EL business globally. You'll collaborate with global and local IT organizations to drive strategic initiatives with responsibility for implementing the global & EL specific information security projects for Electrification to ensure alignment and compliance. Your responsibilities
- Establish strategy for addressing risks and ensuring compliance in alignment with IS and EL Strategy and organizational risk appetite
- Directly contribute to the development of the ELIT InfoSec Strategy and governance, planning of strategic initiatives, security architecture and implementation of continuous compliance and resilience services in ELIT
- As a key member of the proactive and progressive Information Security team, lead challenging risk management, security architecture, continuous compliance and resilience services
- Support ELIT organizations with a focus to implement InfoSec global and local initiated projects
- Assess new or major initiatives, architecture, projects etc. are in line with ABB Information Security standards and policies
- Develop, maintain and communicate the project solutions, IT security architecture and ensures alignment with other elements of Business IS architecture, policies and standards.
- Implement global controls to ensure and monitor security; Regularly report the performance to Business IS Leadership
- Implementing and managing GDPR (General Data Protection Regulation), CCPA (California Consumer Privacy Act) and other information security framework including any US regulation for IT, status reporting, metrics and benchmarks and overseeing support activities.
- Conduct internal security assessments with business team, local and global IS teams and coach project manager to produce the reports and communicate the results and findings to respective teams.
More about us
- Qualifications Required:
- Bachelor's degree in Information Technology, Computer Science, Software Engineering or a related is required with 12 or more years of experience in Information Security; Master's degree preferred
- Must have a minimum of 7 years of experience implementing risk management framework, governance, IT risk assessment and management, as well as IT Audit
- 5 or more years of experience is required in system architecture, reviewing and evaluating solution architecture and providing understanding of risk, mitigation and remediation
- Knowledge of a broad range of regulatory requirements, including industry standards, legislation and compliance frameworks is required; Examples include:
- International Organization for Standardization (ISO)
- International Electro-technical Commission (IEC) 27001
- IT Infrastructure Library (ITIL) and ISO 20000
- Capability Maturity Model Integration (CMMI)
- Six Sigma, ISO/IEC 17799, Disaster Recovery Institute (DRI)/Business Continuity Institute (BCI) requirements
- U.S. National Fire Protection Association (NFPA) 1600, BS 25999, NIST, HIPAA, CCPA, PCI DSS
Bring your very own sense of pride and purpose as you help us drive forward the Fourth Industrial Revolution - creating a sustainable future for our planet, and your career. Join ABB and harness the power of our diverse global network, as you collaborate with and learn from our world-class teams. Above all, challenge yourself every day. Let's write the future, together.
ABB is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) and Affirmative Action Employer encouraging diversity in the workplace.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, creed, color, ancestry, religion, sex, national origin, citizen status, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, marital status, family medical leave status, or protected veterans status. For more information regarding your (EEO) rights as an applicant, please visit the following websites:
As an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer, applicants may request to review the Affirmative Action Plan of a particular ABB facility between the hours of 9:00 A.M. - 5:00 P.M. EST Monday through Friday by contacting an ABB HR Representative at 1-.
Protected veterans and qualified individuals with a disability may request a reasonable accommodation if you are unable or limited in your ability to use or access ABB's career site as a result of your disability. You may request reasonable accommodations by calling an ABB HR Representative at 1- or by sending an email to . Resumes and applications will not be accepted in this manner.