Systems Delivery & Operation
£40,000 - £50,000 Dependent on experience
Systems Delivery, Automation, Windows, Linux, Scripting, Virtualisation, AWS, Azure, High Availability.
My client is a leading provider of online digital ecommerce and entertainment on a global scale.
The clients Infrastructure department are looking for a number of experienced Infrastructure Engineers to join this vital part of the technology environment within their HQ.
Your main responsibilities will be:
- Creating and maintaining technical documentation.
- Defining and automating infrastructure system configuration standards and best practice
- Work package delivery and contribution as technical design authority for project from conception through to completion.
- Identifying, planning and executing improvements for existing platforms and systems
- Designing and configuring core infrastructure platforms and technologies
- Creating solution designs and specifications with a focus on simplification, automation, and use of open source technology as alternatives to commercial products where appropriate
- Experience in working with modern delivery methodologies.
- Experience in supporting and designing highly available systems at scale.
- Experience in transitioning automated and measure services into production with minimal operational overhead.
- Linux and Windows systems administration and scripting experience (bash, Python, or Powershell).
- Knowledge in some or all of core infrastructure services, data protection and storage, security, networking, or virtualisation technology.
- High level understanding of Amazon AWS, Microsoft Azure, or Google Cloud Platform services and offerings.
- 5 weeks holidays per annum plus public holidays
- Private pension contribution
- Gym membership
- 10% Bonus
Please contact Tom Elliott for immediate consideration or forward your CV for review.
Systems Delivery, Automation, Windows, Linux, Scripting, Virtualisation, AWS, Azure, High Availability...... click apply for full job details