IT Infrastructure Engineer (Project Delivery) - 0365 - Nottingham
Project Delivery focused IT Infrastructure Engineer for a growing organisation based in Nottingham, where you will be responsible for technically managing and delivering a range of Microsoft focussed projects for a variety of organisations, including Azure, 0365, Windows upgrades and deployments etc. Working within an established technically-minded team, you will be a key part in the provision of project delivery in the organisation.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience gained working within a managed services environment, alongside technical knowledge and experience working with Azure/0365.
Key responsibilities of the role
- Successfully assist in the overall project delivery within the required timelines.
- Effectively communicate with internal and external stakeholders.
- Maintain and create and project documentation on time and to a high standard.
- Work with the support teams to ensure successful handover at project completion.
- Continue to improve and gain certifications through additional training.
Key Skills of the role
- Prior technical IT Infrastructure experience, preferably in a project delivery focused role.
- Previous experience gained within a Managed Services environment.
- Technical knowledge and experience working with Azure (IaaS technologies, Active Directory, InTune), alongside experience working with Office 365.
- Microsoft Windows Server Operating Systems experience, and Microsoft Exchange Server knowledge.
- Excellent communication skills and ability to work with a range of stakeholders.
The salary for this position is between £35,000 - £45,000 per annum, depending on experience, plus excellent benefits.
Interested?!..... click apply for full job details