A large multinational organisation is looking to add an experienced Infrastructure Engineer with a strong background in O365 migrations to join their IT department.
This organisation had a record year in 2019 hitting £640m turnover, and although COVID caused them to consolidate for a few months by pausing recruitment, they are now straight back to it. They've got a real reputation for looking after their employees, and part of this is done by offering great training & development, which you will get full access to.
Infrastructure Engineer (O365) - Key Responsibilities:
- Architect and design solutions to meet functional and non-functional requirements
- Deliver migration of Exchange to O365 including mailboxes and associated applications
- Maintain a thorough understanding of existing and emerging Office 365 and related core technologies
- Assist wider infrastructure team with other projects where required
Infrastructure Engineer (O365) - Key Requirements:
- History of designing & implementing O365 migrations and hybrid deployments
- Excellent knowledge of Exchange (2010 to 2019) & Exchange server upgrades
- PowerShell scripting
- Active Directory, DNS, DCHP & DFS
- Good grounding across Virtualisation, Networking & Storage
- MCSE or MCSA certifications would be beneficial
This is a perfect opportunity for an experienced Infrastructure Engineer to join a world leading organisation with a fantastic culture. You will be compensated with a highly competitive package, consisting of a base salary between £43,000 - £55,000.
Please apply via the link if you believe you are suited to this position or you can get in touch with me directly and I can run though all my current vacancies with the Infrastructure & DevOps market...... click apply for full job details