Hello, we're Neuron at CDK Global. We use artificial intelligence and machine learning to produce predictive data insights for dealers and automakers. We're committed to helping dealers connect and serve their customer base while growing their businesses in the way they envision.
We need amazing infrastructure engineers to handle the demands of our customers. Our platform is continually evolving, and we're working to provide more scale and automation to keep up with the customer and feature growth. Our infrastructure engineering team works with software development teams to instill a DevOps culture and build shared components that make all teams faster and more successful. We're a collaborative organization with an emphasis on iteration and learning. We're looking for an Infrastructure Engineer who's excited to work with modern technologies in startup culture, looking to have an immediate impact, and ready to rise to the challenge of a growing organization.
Sound like your bread and butter? Keep reading!
- You'll help design and build our enterprise-scale SaaS infrastructure to stay ahead of our growing usage, planning for scalability, high availability, and low maintenance cost.
- You'll collaborate with software engineering and data engineering teams.
- You'll automate processes with a DevOps mindset, building infrastructure as code.
- You'll use containerization, orchestration, configuration management, and deployment automation.
- You'll share best practices and mentor other Engineers in the areas where you're an expert.
- Continuing to learn and grow, you'll pick up new technologies and patterns as the product and industry evolve. While experience with these tools is not required, you'll be working with AWS, Kubernetes, Helm, Jenkins, Kafka, ELK, Ruby, and Datadog.
- You have some experience running web apps at scale.
- You're a coder, not an administrator. You don't manage one server at a time; you build frameworks for configuring and monitoring them.
- You have opinions on what makes a good DevOps tech stack, but you know that tech is dynamic, so you don't limit yourself to just one approach.
- You enjoy collaborating with a team and make the people around you better.
- You're a thoughtful communicator, positive, with a bias for action!
We're always looking for people to join and evolve our Neuron/CDK culture. We want you to bring your unique experience and perspective, so don't worry about checking all the boxes. If our values and mission resonate with you, please apply!
The Good Stuff
- Flexibility -- come as you are and take time off whenever you need it! You won't need to accrue time off, and you can structure your time to work around your life. We're currently all working from home - once it's safe to return to the office, we can't wait to see you in-person!
- Diversity + Inclusion -- we bring our full selves to work, and you can too! The Neuron team hosts quarterly Radical Girl Crew events, open communication with our leadership team, a mother-friendly office space, and regular pulse surveys so every voice is represented.
- An eclectic campus of 1920's craftsman houses in downtown Austin.
- Team lunches, stocked kitchen + bar, and coffee-snob compliant coffee (we'll even teach you how to use the espresso machine)
- Bi-annual Hackathons where everyone can think outside of the box + experiment on innovative ideas!
- All of our benefits are effective the first day of employment! This includes a generous 401K matching, flexible paid time off, donate your time to volunteer in your community, and tuition reimbursement for furthering education.
The CDK Culture
Our culture is at the core of everything we do. As we grow, we're not only looking to hire the best and brightest, but we're also looking for people to share + evolve our values forward.
Own It. We seek accountability and act with integrity. We delight in taking responsibility, have positive intent, and we're focused on the outcome of our efforts.
Stay Curious. We listen to understand. We're relentless innovators, open to new ideas, and we make decisions based on data.
Be Open. We welcome respectful challenge to find new + better ways to work. We thrive on feedback, build open + agnostic technology, and encourage different views.
Create Possibilities. We ask "how can we…" to make a difference in the world. We're confident to grow, adapt, and celebrate our achievements.
At CDK, we pride ourselves on having a diverse workforce. We value and celebrate the uniqueness of individuals and the different perspectives they provide. We offer equal opportunity employment regardless of race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, neuro-diversity, national origin, genetics, disability status, age, marital status, or protected veteran status.We value what makes us different and want to see how you can make our team better!
Power the Possibilities
The CDK Global technology team is looking for collaborative innovators who are passionate about making their mark on emerging enterprise software products. We're building and developing cloud technology for the automotive retail industry that will change the landscape for automotive dealers, original equipment manufacturers (OEMs) and the customers they serve.
Be Part of Something Bigger
Each year, more than three percent of the U.S. gross domestic product (GDP) is attributed to the auto industry, which flows through our customer, the auto dealer. It's time you joined an evolving marketplace where research and development investment is measured in the tens of billions. It's time you were a part of something bigger.
We're expanding our workforce - engineers, architects, developers and more - onboarding early adopters who can optimize, pivot and keep pace with ever-evolving development roadmaps and applications.
Join Our Team
Growth potential, flexibility, and material impact on the success and quality of a next-gen, enterprise software product makes CDK an excellent choice for those who thrive in challenging, fast-paced engineering environments.The possibilities for impact are endless. You'll have exceptional opportunities to evolve our industry by driving change through new technology.
If you're ready for high-impact, you're ready for CDK.