Infrastructure Engineer London to £80k
Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps (Linux Python AWS). Would you like to join a team of talented engineers working with the latest technologies at a growing technology start-up? You'll help to build a large-scale video platform on the Amazon Web Services Cloud working with a collaborative team with flexible working including the ability to work from home for part of the week.
The core product allows business users to capture data via integrated mobile services utilising video analytics and speech recognition to analyse and categorise information within the workflows of large field workforces (field engineers, field service, auditing, reporting, health-and-safety, sales, etc.); customers are typically large multinationals: utilities, telecoms, manufacturing and facilities management companies.
As an Infrastructure Engineer you will help to design and implement infrastructure within an Infrastructure as Code / DevOps environment using modern technologies and tools such as CloudFormation, Terraform and Python amongst others. You'll contribute to overall system design and take ownership of particular features; collaborating with customers, investors and the rest of the business to identify opportunities for improvement and innovation.
Driven by technology this company is able to offer a remote interview and onboarding process during the current social distancing measures as well as work from home, with flexibility going forward.
- Degree educated - Computer Science or similar technical discipline
- Strong experience as an Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps
- Extensive experience with AWS, IaC technologies: CloudFormation, Terraform
- Strong coding ability with Python
- Strong knowledge of Linux OS
- Good knowledge of distributed systems design
- Experience with message queues (SQS), databases (PostgreSQL), WebServices, CDN, monitoring of production systems and CI/CD
- Collaborative with good communication skills
As an Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps you will earn a competitive salary (to £80k) plus stock and benefits.
Apply now or call to find out more about this Infrastructure Engineer / DevOps (Linux Python AWS) opportunity...... click apply for full job details