Infrastructure Engineer - Doncaster - £35K
I am currently recuriting on behalf of my client based in South Yorkshire for a dynamic and innovative Infrastructure Engineer. Their ambitious plans mean that they are offering a unique opportunity for the successful applicant to become a key component within the company and to help achieve future goals.
The focus of the role is that of operational service delivery and escalated 3rd Line Support, and you will also be responsible for ensuring quality service to customers and supporting everyday networks and infrastructure throughout the business.
- Manage operational infrastructure and escalation points for 1st / 2nd line issues
- Ensure the maintenance and performance of systems and network infrastructure
- Provide end-user technical support including hardware configurations, troubleshooting software problems and resolution of day-to-day system problems
- Work closely with the Infrastructure Lead to implement new changes
- Create and maintain documentation
Key Skills include:
- Networking Knowledge - TCP/IP, DNS, DHCP, Firewalls
- Cloud Systems - AWS, Azure
- Excellent working knowledge of Linux
- System Monitoring and Management tools
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a friendly and dynamic team with excellent benefits and opportunities for career progression. If you are interested in finding out more about the role, please contact Charlotte on or email with your latest CV to be considered for the position.
For more information about Senitor and the opportunities we have to offer follow us on Senitor Associates Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy...... click apply for full job details