A new opportunity has arisen for a client in Swindon. Joining a busy infrastructure team, I am looking for an engineer who can join them and bring some Linux DevOps experience.
Ideally with some of these key skills:
DevOps Engineer, infrastructure background, design, development, support Linux, RedHat 6,7 & 8,
Terraform, Packer, Vault, Git, Puppet, Ansible
* Support the implementation and development of Open-source tooling for clients and internally.
* Contribute to the design process for Linux based solutions
* Improve their Linux hosted solutions over multiple platforms to multiple clients.
* Influence and drive automation processes throughout the business
* Preferably someone who has been working within a Linux environment for the last 2 years with DevOps experience
* Terraform, Git, Packer and Vault.
* Enterprise Linux
* Ansible and/or Puppet
* CI/CD Pipelines
* 3rd line support
* TCP/IP networking
RedHat certs are advantageous as is anyone with some networking (LAN,WAN Cisco etc…), Storage skills and VMWare.
This is a great opportunity to be part of a company who offer uncapped training growth and development.
Candidates must be eligible for security clearance. Either hold a British passport or have perm British residency