Are you well versed in network infrastructure administration and maintenance? Would you like to provide high quality systems-wide technical guidance and support for a robust organization? If so, we may have the ideal role for you with our client in DC.We can facilitate w2 and corp-to-corp consultants. For our w2 consultants, we offer a great benefits package that includes Medical, Dental, and Vision benefits, 401k with company matching, and life insurance.
Responsibilities of the Infrastructure Engineer:
Requirements of the Infrastructure Engineer:
- Design, diagnose, administer, and maintain network environment
- Troubleshoot network related issues
- Administer switches, routers, and wireless connectivity
- Administer DNS/DHCP services
- At least 3 years of experience, including 2 years of hands-on network infrastructure experience
- Demonstrated experience with Cisco switches, routers, and wireless connectivity
- Ability to deploy, configure, and troubleshoot Cisco access-layer switches
- Knowledge of routing protocols and basic network design and operation
- Experience with Linux and/or Windows
- Ability to troubleshoot wireless connectivity
- Solid understanding of L1-L4 network layers
- Excellent troubleshooting skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
Job ID: 347728 About Eliassen Group:
Eliassen Group provides strategic talent solutions to drive our clients' innovation and business results. Leveraging over 30 years of success, our expertise in IT staffing, Agile consulting, creative services, managed services, and life sciences enables us to partner with our clients to execute their business strategy and scale effectively. Headquartered in Reading, MA and with offices from coast to coast, Eliassen Group offers local community presence, deep networks, as well as national reach. For more information, visit .
Eliassen Group is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Don't miss out on our referral program! If we hire a candidate that you refer us to then you can be eligible for a $1,000 referral check!
- provided by Dice