US Tech Solutions is seeking a Infrastructure Engineer for a 11 month contract position with a client in Dover, NH
Job Poster: Manjeet Singh
- Candidate must be able to do the following in PowerShell- remote infrastructure automation rather than manual login/updates. Python- for ARM templates for cloud infrastructure and code deployments.
- Participates in an Agile team to develop and enhance infrastructure solutions from detailed specifications (software installation, maintenance and support, system logs and problem reports, adds, changes, deletes, disk space management, backups, and file restores) , through code preferably, for Windows-based applications.
- Design/engineer solutions, configure, integrate, test, and define implementation plans for new technologies or enhancements to existing technologies.
- Designs processes and procedures for systems administration, operational support, and problem resolution for systems, and performs software and middleware installation & upgrades.
- May provide tier 3 support and administration for moderately complex systems. Identifies opportunities to automate tasks, enhance productivity, and develops scripting/code solutions to address those needs. Devises or modifies solutions to solve low to moderately complex problems.
- Monitors system performance and capacity; reports changes in usage, collaborates in planning expansion to meet future needs.
- Collaborates on troubleshooting hardware and software problems and performs root cause analysis. Identifies improvement opportunities (performance tuning, improvement, balancing, usability, automation).
- Must have demonstrated working experience as an infrastructure/systems admin supporting Windows-based systems and solutions. Knowledge of scripting languages such as PowerShell and Python.
- Experience with Azure cloud deployments via DevOps and Azure cloud migration conversions and deployments
About US Tech Solutions:
Your talent, our opportunities - This is the premise behind US Tech Solutions.
You have the skill we have the opportunity. As a team, we work passionately for you to get the right career opportunity across industry verticals and functions. For past sixteen years, leading Global
Companies and Fortune 500 come to us to get the right talent. Whether you want to work as full-time, contractor or part-time, technical or non-technical our talent consultants will connect with the right career opportunity globally.
Connect with our talent team today.
USTECH was founded in 2000 by Manoj Agarwal. Today, we are a global firm offering talent solutions to 150 customers including 20% of Fortune 500 across Financial Services, Healthcare, Life Sciences, Aerospace, Energy, Retail, Telecom, Technology, Manufacturing, and Engineering. We are headquartered in New Jersey with 40 global locations across the USA, Canada, Europe, and India. Deloitte has recognized USTECH as one of the fastest growing private businesses for the past five consecutive years and INC 500 for the past three. We have also been rated "The Top Business in the US" by Diversity Business since 2011. To learn more about how US Tech Solutions visit our website: .
"US Tech is an Equal Opportunity Employer" and "s & all other parties authorized to work in the US are encouraged to apply."
Apply: Interested candidates are requested to send their resume to Manjeet Singh at
- provided by Dice